Coke or Pepsi?

Mrs_Tiki

Its funny but those that prefer Coke will not accept Pepsi

But those that prefer Pepsi will accept coke.

As a die hard Pepsi fan, I must strongly disagree with this.;) In fact, in my family at least, it is the opposite. For the Pepsi drinkers it's Pepsi or nothing, while the Coke drinkers will drink Pepsi if Coke is not available.

If it comes down to Coke vs. Pepsi for me, it's Coke all the way. I agree with the previous poster, what ever is on sale works. If Cokes are on sale, I get Diet Coke. If Pepsi products are on sale, I get Diet Mt. Dew. I'll never drink Pepsi unless there aren't any other options.

When they did the Pepsi taste tests back in the 80's, I took the test once. I can tell the difference between the two and intentionally chose Coke. :D

I will drink RC if there is no pepsi but i would never drink cola again if there was only coke! Pepsi One is my drink of choice with diet Squirt and diet A&W root beer my 2nd & 3rd choice.

Of course when i am on vacation i drink champagne and wine plus a daily martini or two.

Don't worry. I have learned to ignore all 33 of them. ;) :D :p

Hated to see a newbie, or anybody else, yanking the Mama's chain on here. No good reason at all. You're too nice. Now, let me be a geek and admit that when I see a reference to "troll" on here I don't think I'm altogether clear what that is in Board parlance. Can you guys clue me in?

B-t-w, living 10 minutes from the worldwide headquarters--I'm Coke all the way. This town was built on Coca-Cola money.

It looks like I am in the minority here. Coke or Pepsi?? Whatever is on sale at Publix works for me:) .

Gregg

Here in Atlanta we are in Cokes backyard. At Publix here they run Coke on sale at least three times a month and Pepsi once a month if they're lucky. Good thing I like Coke!!!!!:D

Hated to see a newbie, or anybody else, yanking the Mama's chain on here. No good reason at all. You're too nice.

That person posting above with the 33 posts is not a newbie. You can bet that he/she/it has another screen name on the board. Just a troll that we all should ignore.;)

The Coke vs Pepsi question most often answers the bottled water question. So is it Daisani (a Coke Brand) because they serve Coke?

I don't care for the "tap" water on most ships and I find Daisani undrinkable.

My favorite Coca Cola water is the Publix (grocery store) Spring Water house brand. It isn't advertised as a Coca Cola product but that is what CCDA (Coca Cola Distributors) stands for. I most likely will be bring some onboard.

Sorry but we're a Pepsi family in Coca Cola land! We'll be stopping at a Ft. Lauderdale Publix Monday morning picking up a 12 pack of Caffiene free Pepsi for DW to take on the Majesty of the Seas. She WILL NOT drink Coke if Pepsi is not available! Personally, it's Sams Best Key Lime water for me. :D

we've been cruising with rccl since 1991...and ya it's a coke product line...i don't drink soft drinks becuase the carbination gives me chest pains but my wife drinks dt mt dew likes it's coming out of the focet...we usually bring a 12 pack on board with us and then she goes scrambling after about the 3 rd day to find it any way she can in the ports of call...we've been lucky in some places...most don't have it...lot's of regular mt dew but not the unleaded...once found cans in grand cayman....$2.50 per can and it was expired stuff...she consumed it...god bless i love my wife but drinking expired stuff...every day at sea she brings her little cooler to the pool area with her 4 or 5 cans on ice...we have gotten many qutions on those days at sea...WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DT MT DEW...from the grocery store in minneapolis...ya ya ya i know your not supposed to bring it on board...no flame throwers please...it's a sickness...i guess after 13 cruises with rccl if they haven't yelled at us yet they probably never will...well maybe...

Archived