Honeymoon cruise... table for two?

jessgmann

We are getting married on the NCL pearl and then coming directly down the pier to take our honeymoon on the Majesty of the Seas. Since it will be our honeymoon, I was wondering if RCCL will make any special accomodations so that we can eat our meals at a table for two? Our only other cruise was on NCL so we are only familiar with the freestyle dining. Also, any other perks if they know you are honeymooning?

Thanks!

We are getting married on the NCL pearl and then coming directly down the pier to take our honeymoon on the Majesty of the Seas. Since it will be our honeymoon, I was wondering if RCCL will make any special accomodations so that we can eat our meals at a table for two? Our only other cruise was on NCL so we are only familiar with the freestyle dining. Also, any other perks if they know you are honeymooning?

Thanks!

Yes, we had a table for two on the Majesty in July for our Honeymoon. Make the request when you book or just call RCCL and when you board, go directly to the dining room to see if you were assigned the table you requested.

Congratulations! If you are booking directly with RCI I bet they will have a table for two ready. If not, you can always request as soon as you get on board by visiting the Matre 'd in the dining room. Your travel agent should be able to help you if you use one. There are other perks you may receive. Call RCI and find out. Have a wonderful honeymoon!

Just of Liberty this Sat just gone. Asked to be changed to a two top on the first day.......they couldn't arrange initially but took my name etc and asked me to come back the next day.

Sure enough, next morning I went back and was told we'd be changed as requested.

We too were on our honeymoon, and it was my DW's request to change to the two top. I personally would have liked to have stayed with our original assignment and meet the fellow guests etc.........ho hum..............sign of things to come I expect!! ;)

Hiya,

we've just finished our honeymoon on Freedom of the seas a few weeks ago. We didn't get a table for two, as we enjoyed sitting with our new friends, and the table we'd been given was arguably the best in the dining room. (right on the top balcony where the stair-cases join in the middle!)

We did however, eat at a table for two in Portafinos, and it was so very romantic! All a coincidence, but as they served our starter, the ship moved out of port with the entire of Cozumel lit up, and the music playing happened to be the music we had our first dance to!

A note on your 2nd question, if you live in the UK and fax through your 'intent of marriage'/wedding certificate 10 days before you leave for the cruise, you're given the Classic Romance package free, compliments of Royal Caribbean. This got us: champagne and chocolate-strawberries in our cabin for sail-away, breakfast in bed (we didn't use this), hors d'eurves in cabin before first formal night, and a free photo frame with portrait photo.

Congratulations and have a lovely couple of cruises!!

Cograts on your wedding. We took our honeymoon an Soverign in 2005. I booked directly with RCI and asked for a table for two. We had a great table for two right by a window. I think our cabin attendant left us a bottle of champagne as well. We were booked in a suite so I don't know if that helped our chances of the table for two or not. We cruised Mariner for our anniversary this year. I requested a two top and did not get it (I did let them know that we were celebrating our anniversary). When booking I always let them know if it is for any special occasion. Just a thought. Have a great trip

Cograts on your wedding. We took our honeymoon an Soverign in 2005. I booked directly with RCI and asked for a table for two. We had a great table for two right by a window. I think our cabin attendant left us a bottle of champagne as well. We were booked in a suite so I don't know if that helped our chances of the table for two or not. We cruised Mariner for our anniversary this year. I requested a two top and did not get it (I did let them know that we were celebrating our anniversary). When booking I always let them know if it is for any special occasion. Just a thought. Have a great trip

Just of Liberty this Sat just gone. Asked to be changed to a two top on the first day.......they couldn't arrange initially but took my name etc and asked me to come back the next day.

Sure enough, next morning I went back and was told we'd be changed as requested.

We too were on our honeymoon, and it was my DW's request to change to the two top. I personally would have liked to have stayed with our original assignment and meet the fellow guests etc.........ho hum..............sign of things to come I expect!! ;)

I am still chuckling -- great response. Your marriage should last forever --- you definitely have the right approach. Congratulations on your wedding. :)

Hi! My DH and I just got off of the Navigator on Thursday. We had a table for two and it was not our honeymoon. I just made the request when I booked directly with RCCL and it was ready for us the first night-no problems at all! Congratulations!!

Archived