Dissapointed in NCL Latitudes Service, anyone else?

I just called in to NCL's latitude line about an hour ago so that I could get my latitudes number (and it is posted on NCL's website that you can call that number specifically for this purpose). The operator told me that she would not give me my latitudes number since I booked through another company outside of NCL and that I would have to have the company I booked with call in to NCL to get it for me (which I'm sure they probably won't do because they have better things to do). Has anyone else experienced this?

NCL usually only talks with travel agents if you book you next cruise with travel agents.

Do you get an occasional Latitudes magazine? Your Latitudes number will be on the address label.

Call your travel agent, they can ask and get your Latitudes number.

If you kept any old cruise docs your number should be on those items. We have only once called Latitudes line for info and they asked us for our number.:confused: Can't remember exactly what we called for, but think it was because we had not received our Lat. Mag.

Retiredonthesea

if you can sign in to "my accounts" or create one on NCL.com...your latitute number will be there..after you add your information, like what cruises your have booked or taken. if this is your 1st cruise, you won't need it. in fact we never needed it, they had it on our reservations.

This happened to me also, and I was left feeling quite offended! When I called Travelocity to ask for their help, the agent told me that is was standard operating procedure in the industry as NCL wants you to go through your booking agent to ensure that everyone is on the same page of music as to your passenger status.

That did make me feel better, but I think the Latitudes personnel should explain this instead of telling customers (and telling them sharply!) that they have to go elsewhere for this info. If the Travelocity agent hadn't told me I would have remained peeved at NCL and ready for a fight when I climbed aboard!!! :eek: :D

Archived