Carnival Fantasy 6B?

chiquita55

We booked a GTY and just got our room assignment, and I just had a couple questions I was hoping someone might be able to help with.

- We got bumped from a 6A to 6B, is there any difference in these rooms other than just being up one deck?

- We're right by the aft elevators, has anyone experienced an unusual amount of noise or a lot of rocking and rolling in this area? I understand that the Fantasy sails very smoothly, but I'm just starting to learn the different areas of the ships and which ones are better for the sea-sick prone (my parents have never cruised before, so we're going to find out if they are or not :D )

- From what I've read/seen, these rooms have two twins, and two uppers, and maybe a couch? Is that right? I haven't been able to find a real picture of this class of rooms, so I was curious (we've got 3 in the room, so I just want to know where I'll be sleeping!)

Thanks!

- From what I've read/seen, these rooms have two twins, and two uppers, and maybe a couch? Is that right? I haven't been able to find a real picture of this class of rooms, so I was curious (we've got 3 in the room, so I just want to know where I'll be sleeping!)

Thanks!

it depends on the cabin and what symbol is in that cabin. If there is 2 dots-- the cabin has two upper beds.

ALL cabins have 2 beds. Most hold only 2 people. NOT all cabins hold 4 people.

Fantasy allows roll away cots. Make sure your cabin has the beds.

if there are no symbopls in the cabin number on the deck plan you will get a roll away bed.

Being by the aft elevator is good. thats where the food and pool are-- easy access to get to.

We have sailed in a 6B several times on the Fantasy this year.

All the rooms are the same size, but as noted earlier some have one pull down, some have 2 pull downs. All will accommodate a cot. (although it does limit the walking space if the twins are pushed together)

Archived