Address for Complaints

dnice1979

Last month we had some major problems while cruising on the Spirit, I emailed him and he got someone to respond. We received a letter giving us 50% off our next cruise (applies only to the cruise portion, discount not applicable on port charges/fees or fuel surcharge) PLUS $100 each OBC.

Wow, that must of been a serious problem.

Fred

dnice1979, contact Mr Bob Dickinson at

bdickinson@carnival.com

Even though he is no longer CEO of Carnival, he is still on the board of directors.

Last month we had some major problems while cruising on the Spirit, I emailed him and he got someone to respond. We received a letter giving us 50% off our next cruise (applies only to the cruise portion, discount not applicable on port charges/fees or fuel surcharge) PLUS $100 each OBC.

Valid for 18 months from date on letter. We are planning to use this discount on an Alaska cruise in 2008.

Wow thats a nice incentive

Is it too personal to post what happened on here?

Fred

I had a really bas experience with the guy running the all night pizza place. from the moment I approached he had a bad attitude. He placed a slice of pizza on my plate that I did not ask for. When I asked him what was on it really got angry. i tiold him the reason why I was asking because a lot of the toppings that were on the pizza I was allergic to so he got mad. I was like Jesus make up your D*** mind I was appalled. So I would not cause any further drama I just asked for a slice of pepperoni it would have been fine if he had just gave it to me he did not do that he threw it on my plate.

I was so upset I did not know what to do.

No its not I have typing all day fingers hurt. I will post it tomorrow.

No problem, was wondering because I like read about problems so that I can look out for them when I cruise.

Someone wrote today about a waiter that made a snippy comment when this lady requested an extra glass of chocolate milk. I was like floored when I read that. I guess these waiters feel that since they are getting some of the tipping pool and don't give a hoot on how to treat a customer.

Fred

No problem, was wondering because I like read about problems so that I can look out for them when I cruise.

Someone wrote today about a waiter that made a snippy comment when this lady requested an extra glass of chocolate milk. I was like floored when I read that. I guess these waiters feel that since they are getting some of the tipping pool and don't give a hoot on how to treat a customer.

Fred

I had a really bad experience with the guy running the all night pizza spot. from the moment I approached he had a bad attitude. He placed a slice of pizza on my plate that I did not ask for. When I asked him what was on it really got angry. i tiold him the reason why I was asking because a lot of the toppings that were on the pizza I was allergic to so he got mad. I was like Jesus make up your D*** mind I was appalled. So I would not cause any further drama I just asked for a slice of pepperoni it would have been fine if he had just gave it to me he did not do that he threw it on my plate.

I had a really bad experience with the guy running the all night pizza spot. from the moment I approached he had a bad attitude. He placed a slice of pizza on my plate that I did not ask for. When I asked him what was on it really got angry. i tiold him the reason why I was asking because a lot of the toppings that were on the pizza I was allergic to so he got mad. I was like Jesus make up your D*** mind I was appalled. So I would not cause any further drama I just asked for a slice of pepperoni it would have been fine if he had just gave it to me he did not do that he threw it on my plate.

Thanks for posting, we are seeing more of this, thats another guy I would of had infront of the food service manager big time. Looks like the changes with the new CEO are taking a toll on these people.

On Elation, I spoke to a waitress while waiting in line to speak to the Maitre'D on day one, she even told me she was done with Carnival and this would be her last year with the cruiseline.

Fred

Thanks for posting, we are seeing more of this, thats another guy I would of had infront of the food service manager big time. Looks like the changes with the new CEO are taking a toll on these people.

On Elation, I spoke to a waitress while waiting in line to speak to the Maitre'D on day one, she even told me she was done with Carnival and this would be her last year with the cruiseline.

Fred

Yeah but they still have a job to do I work at fedex when they decided to buy kinkos I know changes were going to happen I did not get an attitude I just embraced them and kept it moving.

I hope on my next cruise in August I don't have this problem

Archived