Landsailing - Blokart

lv2cruz80

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We were on Bonaire 1/19/08 and went on the Princess tour to do land sailing. I had a lot of trouble finding reviews prior to going, and wanted to post as soon as I could to say how fantastic this activity was.

When we arrived at the track, we received instructions about how to operate the Blokart and safety information, and then we were off. I don't recall exactly how long we had on the track, I was having too much fun to check my watch.

A few things to keep in mind if you are going: Wear lots of sunblock, and make sure to take sunglasses - it can be a bit dusty on the track. Also, there are no washrooms at the track. Be sure to take your camera, as they are happy to snap photos while you are sailing (much nicer than having to purchase photos).

I hope this is a help to anyone thinking about this excursion.

Jen

I think it's fairly new to Bonaire - it wasn't there the last time I went. That's probably why there's not much info out there about it yet.

It sounds like a blast! I'm going to be in Bonaire next week so I'll have to make it a point to check it out.

I think it's fairly new to Bonaire - it wasn't there the last time I went. That's probably why there's not much info out there about it yet.

It sounds like a blast! I'm going to be in Bonaire next week so I'll have to make it a point to check it out.

I know it's been there for at least a year because we stopped at it last year.

For anyone who wants to do this on a day that cruise ships are in port, they will not book anyone who does not book the ship's excursion as they leave all the slots for the cruise line.

• 2 months later...
If they only do it through cruise lines,what if your cruise line doesnt offer it??

If your cruise line doesn't offer it as an excursion then you'll be able to book directly with the company. They told me that they have some contracts with Princess and other cruise lines and the days their ships are in port they sell only to the cruise lines.

Archived