Suggestions – Excursions for Vision Cruise Jan 2008

billylen

I have cruised on the Vision before and had a great time, but I am looking for excursion suggestions for the upcoming cruise. I am open to any ideas.

Thanks in advance for your help!

If you're fit, do the Outdoor Adventure in Puerto Vallarta (http://www.puertovallartatours.net/outdoor-adventure.htm).

And in Mazatlan, if you are partial to horses, go with Randi's Happy Horses. It's a very nicely run outfit, and at the end you stop at Victor's on the beach for lunch. Not to be missed.

The first you have to book through the ship. The second, you have to book privately.

It all depends on what you like to do! I am active, so choose mainly active excursions, with the odd tour thrown in.

I have kayaked through the ship in Cabo, and rented waverunners on my own.

I have gone on Randi's Happy Horses, and Mazatlan Frank's Colonial and City tour. I prefered Frank's excursion over Randi's. Both are private excursions.

I have ziplined, mountain biked and done the America's Cup Regatta in PV, all through the ship, and enjoyed each of them, particularly the ziplining.

I have also parasailed off of the beach in PV.

The America's Cup yacht racing is one of my favorite excursions. We've done it in PV and are going to do it in Cabo as well. The winds aren't as strong in the Pacific as they are in the Caribbean, so the ride isn't as exhilarating, but it's still a great time. The kayaking in Cabo is fun, too.

Archived