Rental Car Returns At Port Of Miami?

cavy68

We are flying into fll and renting a car at the airport, can you tell me if any of the rental companies have rental stores near the port? we could return it at the miami airport but would still have to get a shuttle to the port! i need a rental company with a return spot at or near the port.

any info would be great!!

No car rental drop-offs at the port itself, the closest ones to Port of Miami are Avis and Hertz.

AVIS Downtown Miami - M6I

99 Southeast 2nd Street, (at Southeast 1st Avenue), Miami, FL 33131 305-379-1317

Sun 08:00AM-01:00PM; Mon-Fri 08:00AM-06:00PM; Sat 08:00AM-04:00PM

Hertz

354 SE 1st Street, Miami - (786) 425-2515

We are renting from Alamo at MIA. I knew that they pick up at the port but you can't drop off there. However I called the airport location and asked if they had free transportation to the port and they said yes.

I ended up getting a midsize for $22/day prior to cruise and a convertible for $48/day post cruise. I can give you the code I used if you want.

Here is the Corp ID code: 7014006. I rented for 3 days at the end of January and 3 days at the beginning of February. The rates you get will be different depending on when you are renting.

Just keep checking back, I changed my reservation 3 or 4 times because the rates kept going down.

Archived