I Got A 4 * Hotel On Miami's North Beach For $20!!

cavy68

I was on expedia thurs. morning about 12:00am checking hotel prices for miami area for the night before our cruise march 27th and up pops a 4* for $20 a night! i have heard of expedia making entry mistakes and a few lucky people have gotten amazing deals on flights, hotels etc, before they catch it and change prices. it turned out to be the doubletree ocean point beach resort & spa!! we got a 950 sf 1 bedroom suite for $20!! it is in north beach and we fly into fll in morning so i am renting a car and then returning it morning of cruise. i did check the price again the next day and it was $270 a night. someone missed the 7! this hotel is right on the beach! i believe expedia has to honor the price but not sure but it was cool anyways!!!

i have recieved no emails about any mistakes but did get the confirmation number from expedia with a message that the hotel excepted the reservation. i am still skeptical that it will fly. has anyone else ever had this happen? or what do you think the chances are i won't be hotelless come march?

I'd probably call the hotel directly and just confirm that they have your reservation. I do this whenever I book a hotel from another's website. I recently booked 4 rooms for 16 people and when I called to confirm with the hotel they only showed one room. We won't be there until February, so I was able to get it all straightened out beforehand. I just love it when someone gets a good deal! Good Luck!

I once got a flight from Montreal to Toronto for $1.00 , everybody told me it was impossible but it was some special promotion, seats were limited and I just happened to be on the internet at that moment.

Needless to say the airline went bankrupt a few years latter :rolleyes: .

Several of us got $2.00 hotel in FLL for Feb. These were booked back in the summer and we have never been contacted regarding it being a error.

I called the hotel direct and confirmed they have my reservation.

The hotel should not lose any money as they have sold these rooms to the web sites at a pre-determined price.

Archived