non princess air forms?

chefchick

I have been making all my last minute arrangements (we leave this Sunday on the Dawn)! and I realized I haven't filled out a form marked "non-princess air arrangements", giving them info on our flights to and from San Diego which we arranged ourselves. My question is: this form was supposed to have been faxed 30 days prior to our cruise, can I send it now and/or bring it along with me and hand them this information upon boarding? I am assuming this is so they can be apprised if we have some sort of hold up at the airport and miss embarkation and so they have flight information for the debarkation process? We are hoping to use self debarkation at the end of the cruise so I am hoping this will not be a problem. Has anyone else ever neglected to return this form and was it ever a problem?

I realize boarding passes and passports are necessary, but is this form really?

Have received tons of useful information on this site and I can't beleive my cruise is almost here (FINALLY)!

If you haven't booked Princess transfers from the airport to the ship, it's not a problem. This is to arrange their meet and greet for your transfer.

If you did book Princess transfers, I would just give Princess a call to alert them to your flight number and arrival times.

For disembarkation, they will send a form around to your stateroom to fill out with your flight number and times and then assign you the appropriate color/number for getting off the ship after your cruise.

Have a wonderful cruise.

As Toto said, it's not a big deal if you've not booked Princess transfers (and you shouldn't have been able to finalize the transfers without the flight info on the booking).

If you've gone through an agent, they can add it to the booking very easily - just give them a call tomorrow. Or call Princess if you booked directly - won't take but a couple minutes once you reach an agent.

Archived