Balcony Rooms on Spirit

Sunspots

I'm looking at the deck plans for Norwegian Spirit, and it looks like the balconies, and perhaps the rooms too are larger on decks 10 and 11 than they are on deck 9. Can anyone confirm this? And while I'm here... thanks all of you who have made my research easier and put my mind at ease knowing that there are others out there that wear rose colored glasses, and that the food... the service... the staff.. and the ship aren't really as bad as some would have you think. Happy cruising!

We had a balcony room on the Spirit 10112 and I do not believe that it was any larger than deck 9. Our room was very comfortable, good location and we had more than enough room.

Enjoy your trip and I love your signature! Cat lover here too, we have one cranky 15 year old lady (barn cat from Vermont) and 2 Maine Coon boys.

wish i was going with you!!! i don't know about the BBs, they are on the aft. but the others are the same, we had 9th deck...9636..the price was better at the time we booked. loved that part of the deck, there were no inside rooms across the hall. it's a crew work area, but no noise and no hallway traffic. the balconies were the same size, also.

Wow! Talk about speedy replies! Thanks ladies! I have a nice location booked now on 9, but have been reading about upsells, and just wanted to be prepared in case I'm asked. If there's no difference in size, I can't see any reason to move up.

And Serial Mom, I know about cranky old cats too... wouldn't trade her for the world, but awfully glad she's got a much younger sweet "brother" to remind us why we have cats.

We are on deck 10. I noticed a few larger rooms, but most seem to be the same. Have a good time and remember most people come here to complain and very few write anything good. Toyz has written a great review that should put your mind at ease. Most people do not like Freestyle so that when they try it they do not give it a chance. I was skeptical at first, but Freestyle is so good for our family, I can't imagine going back to another line. I know we will to try a new itinery, but right now it is great for us!

We were on deck 10, I always try to stay between two cabin decks, and it was smaller than the balcony cabins on Carnival. It was okay for two people but I sure wouldn't have wanted to have a third person. My husband had to really work at getting our suitcases under the bed, and one did stick out a little.

We did not have a lot of hangers so I asked for more and that helped a lot with storing things. I thought the balcony had plenty of room, unless you are planning to hold a party on it. I sat out there every night but the last one, it was so windy and cold that I would go out for a few minutes at a time. I wanted to see us sail from the Gulf into the Mississippi, that was worth being cold.

i took 10 or 12 wire hangers and left them in the cabin. our bags did fit under the bed, but i have to nest the smaller ones inside the biggers ones. we did sit out during the day, DH read and i took photos. heading in and out of new orleans it was cooler.

i took 10 or 12 wire hangers and left them in the cabin. our bags did fit under the bed, but i have to nest the smaller ones inside the biggers ones. we did sit out during the day, DH read and i took photos. heading in and out of new orleans it was cooler.

Maybe those are the ones they gave me, they were wire hangers I was sure someone had left behind. I think our suitcases must have been deeper, when we nested them they would not go under the bed. We only had three and the largest one just stuck out enough that you could see the edge of it but not so far that it was in the way.

Archived