taking liquour on board?

cavy68

can you bring your own bottles when you first board? it would save some $ if we could mix our own drinks! i see on the boards people asking were the liquour stores are around port of miami. we sail o the JEWEL march 28th.

Guest Anorak33

I find wearing well-filled Wellington Boots works every time for me, just hope that security going on board the ship doesn't ask me to take them off like they do at airports................................and the added bonus is that no one else ever wants to drink my booze on the ship once they find out where its been.

I find wearing well-filled Wellington Boots works every time for me, just hope that security going on board the ship doesn't ask me to take them off like they do at airports................................and the added bonus is that no one else ever wants to drink my booze on the ship once they find out where its been.

On all of my two cruises I've never been asked to remove my "Wellies". But then again noone ever asked me about my bladder bag either, should I be jealous?. :eek:

Winnie <-----> would share a sip with you any day! lmaopip:p

Enjoy your cruise. :)

can you bring your own bottles when you first board? it would save some $ if we could mix our own drinks! i see on the boards people asking were the liquour stores are around port of miami. we sail o the JEWEL march 28th.

Okay, to actually answer your question... as Winnie pointed out, you are not supposed to bring your own liquor on to the ship. You can contact your ship's coordinator at shipcoordinatorstar@ncl.com (insert the name of your ship where the 'star' is) and arrange a bar set up if you want. One litre bottles are generally $40 for 'regular' and $55 for premium for most hard liquors. If you do a search for 'bar set up' or 'liquor' you will find a ton of threads where you can find lots of good information.

Cheers!

Okay, to actually answer your question... as Winnie pointed out, you are not supposed to bring your own liquor on to the ship. You can contact your ship's coordinator at shipcoordinatorstar@ncl.com (insert the name of your ship where the 'star' is) and arrange a bar set up if you want. One litre bottles are generally $40 for 'regular' and $55 for premium for most hard liquors. If you do a search for 'bar set up' or 'liquor' you will find a ton of threads where you can find lots of good information.

Cheers!

Wish that worked for NCLA!:( I emailed Aloha's ship coordinator anyway even though I know what the answer is. Haven't received a reply yet.

Archived