I'm Home

Hi Everyone

Well finally home and near a computer.

We got off the pacific sun on 27th Decemeber and then spent New Year on the Sunshine Coast (some sunshine:eek: - think I might sue the QLD government for false advertising:D). Was due to fly back to Darwin on Friday but flights cancelled due to Cyclone Helen. :( THEN roads were closed until lunchtime today so finally got home about an hour ago to FLOOD WATCH:confused: as the katherine river is on 13 metres and rising!!!

Anyway kids had a ball - really loved their holiday we enjoyed it - although we do prefer the pacific star!!!

Will write a more comprehensive review over next few days and upload photos.

Cheers Rach

Hi Everyone

We got off the pacific sun on 27th Decemeber and then spent New Year on the Sunshine Coast (some sunshine:eek: - think I might sue the QLD government for false advertising:D). Was due to fly back to Darwin on Friday but flights cancelled due to Cyclone Helen. :( THEN roads were closed until lunchtime today so finally got home about an hour ago to FLOOD WATCH:confused: as the katherine river is on 13 metres and rising!!!

Anyway kids had a ball - really loved their holiday we enjoyed it - although we do prefer the pacific star!!!

Cheers Rach

Welcome back!! Forgot that you were off Cruising! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Hi Everyone

Cheers Rach

Wow Rach,

More of a journey than you expected. Hope you had a great time, keeping an eye out for your review.

Cheers

Hi Sweet Successes.

Happy New Year to you both. Sorry that Mike and I were not on this cruise with you as well.

Glad you had a great time. I agree with you about preferring the Star to the Sun, but if your crusing, any ship will do me.:)

Regards

Roland

2002 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2003 Pacific Sky (September from Sydney)

2004 Pacific Sky (August from Auckland)

2005 Pacific Sun (August from Sydney)

2006 Pacific Sun (September from Sydney)

2007 Pacific Star (September from Brisbane)

Archived