Pacific Dawn

Sainters66

I hope I havent offended anybody, Its just that I found that review when I was looking around seeking a review on the Dawn prior to my finding and joining this site,So far I have found every one on here far more positive on here than the reviews on the other site. We cant wait for the next 39 days to fly :)

You may find, if you read between the lines, that the people complaining were from that OTHER country beginning with the letter A! They seem to complain about EVERYTHING!!

Joanna:rolleyes:

You may find, if you read between the lines, that the people complaining were from that OTHER country beginning with the letter A! They seem to complain about EVERYTHING!!

Joanna:rolleyes:

Nah, they don't really do they?:rolleyes: :p

Karen

I hope I havent offended anybody, Its just that I found that review when I was looking around seeking a review on the Dawn prior to my finding and joining this site,So far I have found every one on here far more positive on here than the reviews on the other site. We cant wait for the next 39 days to fly :)

Hi I was looking at reviews when we first booked to go on P/D when she was still R/P .I stopped after looking at quite a few that were VERY negative.:(

I prOmised myself never to look at them again. Judge for yourself when you go. That review is absolute rubbish.

Go have a great time which I know you will. She is a beautiful vessel. And it's

what you make yourself. Go with an open mind.

Cheers Gail

Archived