Online Registration

mistshar

I have completed my online registration for our cruise in April. I did this about 3 weeks ago when we received our passports. However when I completed it, it would not let me print the forms I need. It said that they would contact me when they are ready for me to print and I have still not heard from them. Has anyone else had this happen? :confused: I completed the registration the last time we went on a RCCL cruise and had no problem at all. I just printed them as soon as I got through filling them out. I wondered if they changed something and if this is normal now.

Thanks for all your help! :)

I have read of other people having this problem when they have not finished paying for their cruise. Once they made their final payment - VOILA - they were able to print them!

Hope this helps!

Are ya'll talking about the "set sail pass"? I can't remember how soon we can print it. We are leaving a week from Thursday, I would like to get that done in the next few days.

Annie

I would complete it and print it now then. :) We paid off our April cruise and printed off our setsails last weekend. It wasn't due yet, but there wasn't anything else to do, during the stormy weather, at least we had power. :D

Are ya'll talking about the "set sail pass"? I can't remember how soon we can print it. We are leaving a week from Thursday, I would like to get that done in the next few days.

Annie

Don't wait too long as I just read they changed the online check-in cutoff to 72 hours instead of 24 hours. Not sure if it is in effect yet but why take a chance.

Don't wait too long as I just read they changed the online check-in cutoff to 72 hours instead of 24 hours. Not sure if it is in effect yet but why take a chance.

Just had to pop in to say Congratulations Sue... 3 months smoke free!!!

And I think you are right about 72 hours... I remember last February trying to access ours the Friday before leaving on a Sunday and it wouldn't let us access it...

Just had to pop in to say Congratulations Sue... 3 months smoke free!!!

And I think you are right about 72 hours... I remember last February trying to access ours the Friday before leaving on a Sunday and it wouldn't let us access it...

Thanks Amy and I have over 600$ for spending on the Jewel.

My trip is not until July so I am glad I read that your final payment has to be made. On another note though, wonder if anyone can help. I filled out my online checkin first screen, putting in passport numbers, addresses, etc. It will be just me and two 17 y/o nieces.

Then I transferred to the second screen which discusses the drinking requirements and that those travelling to places where the drinking ages are less than 21, you could allow them to drink while in those places by putting a check beside the persons name. It listed myself (definitely old enough to drink) but the girls aren't even 18 so that shouldn't apply to them. Therefore I didn't check anything but it won't click off as a completed item. Do I have to place a check by my name to show that there is an adult that is part of the group or why will it not let me proceed on to the next screen and show that section as complete? Anyone know?

Archived