Tell Me About Risa Barnes

buddyjo143

I just came back from my first cruise aboard the Carnival Fantasy (2/22/10)

My BFF and I loved Risa. She had us perform the grand finale of the talent show, and I was wondering how I could e-mail her the link to the music video we filmed aboard the ship:

Does anyone have an e-mail address for her? Thanks!

Risa is OUTSTANDING! I love that girl!!

She's the most amazing organizer I've ever seen. She's great with the passengers, constantly, and will do pretty much anything she can to make a voyage special.

She's one of the best cruise directors I've ever sailed with!!!

:)

Hi, Risa!!!

:D

on this past cruze..and we had a nice chat..mostly about her Bro Rich.. He is now in Cal. leaning the Comedy ropes..but was back for a fill in at Xmas. He sent back an email shout out to me. She is nice to listen to, as well.

This is a very OLD posting someone posted to so the ship information is no longer valid.

Good eye, Dave!:D

Risa is currently assigned to the Carnival Fantasy. She is currently on vacation.

I wish Risa had been on the Fantasy last Feb. when I was.

I really enjoyed her as CD on the Holiday several years ago. She was funny and personable, along with being very professional. She sat down w/me on deck one day for coffee. I thought she intermingled well w/passengers. Hope I'll find her as CD on a future cruise.

Risa is OUTSTANDING! I love that girl!!

She's the most amazing organizer I've ever seen. She's great with the passengers, constantly, and will do pretty much anything she can to make a voyage special.

She's one of the best cruise directors I've ever sailed with!!!

:)

Hi, Risa!!!

:D

I didn't care for her one bit.

My BFF and I loved Risa. She had us perform the grand finale of the talent show, and I was wondering how I could e-mail her the link to the music video we filmed aboard the ship:

First of all, this was incredible. How much fun was that?

Second...I have forwarded your link to Risa, and I will let you know if she responds. I was disappointed you did not have her in it!!

I am glad you had a great FIRST cruise, and I am sure you are planning a second...and hey...they do have Camp Carnival!! (or NOT)

I didn't care for her one bit.

Ah, dear sweet pickle - That comes as no surprise. I somehow always just sit and shake my head when I see your posts. I hope someday you'll like something. Bless your heart.:rolleyes:

on this past cruze..and we had a nice chat..mostly about her Bro Rich.. He is now in Cal. leaning the Comedy ropes..but was back for a fill in at Xmas. He sent back an email shout out to me. She is nice to listen to, as well.

Luckycruzer, Hi. It's Bob and Lynda from the Fantasy last week(we met at trivia) Is Risa, Rick Barnes sister from the last Holiday crusie then he went to the Triumph?

Thanks, Lynda

Luckycruzer, Hi. It's Bob and Lynda from the Fantasy last week(we met at trivia) Is Risa, Rick Barnes sister from the last Holiday crusie then he went to the Triumph?

Thanks, Lynda

the cute clean cut cutie is Risas bro..and is in Calif..learning to be a comedian..and is really a masseur!.Gave up his ship life.The other older Rick (Herman) Barnes , who called BINGO, and was on the last few Holiday sailings with me, a newbie Host, that was soooo good with Tory, is on the Triumph now. Hope that 'splains Lucy!

the cute clean cut cutie is Risas bro..and is in Calif..learning to be a comedian..and is really a masseur!.Gave up his ship life.The other older Rick (Herman) Barnes , who called BINGO, and was on the last few Holiday sailings with me, a newbie Host, that was soooo good with Tory, is on the Triumph now. Hope that 'splains Lucy!

Thanks for your reply. We were with the Rick Barnes in Sept. and the last sailing of the Holiday. Then Dec.,Jan and Feb. on the Fantasy with Risa. We wanted to know if they were related. Rick grew up in Milton, Fl. and Risa is from NC so we were not sure. We knew he was going on the Triumph. We hope to sail with him again soon. Thanks again for the info.

Re:

"Muthas on a cruise video"

Second...I have forwarded your link to Risa, and I will let you know if she responds. I was disappointed you did not have her in it!!

I am glad you had a great FIRST cruise, and I am sure you are planning a second...and hey...they do have Camp Carnival!! (or NOT)

Jabee,

Thanks so much!

Well I am one of the minority I guess. Just got off the Fantasy a week ago and I think she is one of the worst cruise directors I have ever seen. Rarely ever seen her...seen her assistant alot though. Activities were awful and far and few in between. The last sea day was rough weather and pool was closed...nothing to do at all!! Would not take another cruise with her as cruise director.

Well I am one of the minority I guess. Just got off the Fantasy a week ago and I think she is one of the worst cruise directors I have ever seen. Rarely ever seen her...seen her assistant alot though. Activities were awful and far and few in between. The last sea day was rough weather and pool was closed...nothing to do at all!! Would not take another cruise with her as cruise director.

I got on the Fantasy when you got off on the 4th. I agree the activites weren't good. My favorite CD thus far was Tina Nobles on the Holiday a couple of years ago.....she had me laughing the whole cruise!

Quote:

Originally Posted by popstarmom

Any luck reaching Risa Barnes?

Quote:

I know that Jabee was able to get it to Risa.....he is currently on the Triumph and will be home tomorrow....

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

I got a reply from Risa....

She definitely does remember you and watched the video...here is what she wrote me back...

"Hey Jimmy...You are right these two were great and were the hit of the Showcase of Stars!"

glad to help...

JB

Archived