Sunvisors in the Romantic gift set ?

CalgonCruiser

I order this gift set.... 2 Tshirts, 2 fluted glasses, bottle of Champagne, towel, etc...... it comes with 2 white Carnival sunvisors, my question is.... the strap on these sunvisors, does it have velcor closure or the twist cord?

Thanks for your help.

Happy Cruising

I don't know about you guys, but nothing says romantic like velcro sun visors.

Man you beat me to it!

When I first saw the title I thought to myself, " what do sun visors and romance have in common?"

I am still scratching my head.

Oh to the OP I have no idea honey. i usually wear sun glasses. :confused:

But if it helps Carson Kressley says that velcro went out 2 years ago.

When I read the name of this thread I also thought you were asking

WHY did they choose to add sunvisors in the ROMANCE gift set?

I mean come on, who came up with that idea?:o

I can picture it now-The lights are low, music is playing softly in the background, the champagne is poured and each person has a glass in hand-AND they BOTH have their CARNIVAL sunvisors on!!:D :D ;) :eek:

I can picture it now-The lights are low, music is playing softly in the background, the champagne is poured and each person has a glass in hand-AND they BOTH have their CARNIVAL sunvisors on!!:D :D ;) :eek:

Wouldnt be kind of hard to kiss or do certain other activities? :confused:

As to the question of 'why'

The only thing I thougt was this:

*dirnk coupons, a bottle of champagne (to get drunk)

*a towel (well....think about it)

*photo coupon to commerate the occasion

~~~~~

* sunvisors because youd be so drunk you wouldnt care ??? (I personally would not wear a sunvisor, but the price of the champagne and drink coupons and photo coupon -and of course the towel- makes it a good value, because those things we *will* use. The visors, not so much. --> anyone want 2 sunvisors, velcro to be determined) ;)

Oh...the only thing sexier than a velco sun visor...is a velcro sun visor worn backwards.

Let the lovin' begin.

Parrotthead,

If I see you (or Doreen) with backwards visors on I will post your photo when we get home!!

I am LMAO at the thought...

Parrotthead,

If I see you (or Doreen) with backwards visors on I will post your photo when we get home!!

I am LMAO at the thought...

LOL!! I'm afraid that this particular thread is permanently ingrained in the brain of anyone who has read it! From THIS moment on, when any of us see someone with a sun visor on, especially one that is backwards, we will remember this thread and have to laugh!:D :D

Sheri,

Parrotthead and I will be meeting for the first time in about 15 days when we sail on the Ecstasy. We are looking forward to the meeting since we're co-hosting a cruise on the E in September. I won't be giving her my cabin number until she gets rid of those visors, though.

London! You're gonna love it!

Sheri,

Parrotthead and I will be meeting for the first time in about 15 days when we sail on the Ecstasy. We are looking forward to the meeting since we're co-hosting a cruise on the E in September. I won't be giving her my cabin number until she gets rid of those visors, though.

London! You're gonna love it!

Well, if y'all are hosting a cruise, maybe you could give a visor to everyone who signs up!!:D :D Have you been to London? I am really looking forward to going! My 17 yo daughter and I are going with an EFTour group! The group is mostly made up of people from the small town we used to live in! I have already been doing lots of research, and i just got a little "map book" someone recommended, from Amazon the other day! Gotta study that "Tube"!!:eek: :D

Krimey...now I have to go find a bunch of visors. We have 73 people already booked for our trip. Hey, Kandy...hang on to those visors!

I love London!

My first trip in 1994, I booked a private tour with British Tours and got Mr. Rey, who was retired from the Foreign Secretary's Office. We had a wonderful tour and even got into some places that were off-limits to normal visitors. We packed more into 10 hours than I ever thought we could!

I've been back several times since then, and love it more every time!

I'll save the visors. They will be minus their velcro tho ;) :p :D :eek:

Stir** We got our cabin assingment. Since you know the ship so well Im gonna email ya and tell me what you think of the location. I was hoping for an upgrade, but alas and alack, no such luck. Oh well, we are still gonna be on the ship (in 15 days) and leaving for vacation in 14 days!!! woohoo

Archived