Pre-cruise Celebrity Customer Service - still poor

Jade13

Jade13 - I'm sorry you're so unhappy with X customer service. I know it can be very frustrating to be ignored. I didn't like HALs customer service but have always found X to be very responsive (and I book direct). I guess it's just the luck of the draw. I hope everything works out and that you have a wonderful cruise!:)

Happy cruising!

Denise

Hi, I called the Captains Club just now to make sure they had my C&A numbers recorded so that I could get the Select status on my Century cruise. I have only had one other Celebrity cruise.

The conversation wasn't wonderful, but we did get the job done. The rep was just a little curt, but nice enough.;)

Hi, I called the Captains Club just now to make sure they had my C&A numbers recorded so that I could get the Select status on my Century cruise. I have only had one other Celebrity cruise.

The conversation wasn't wonderful, but we did get the job done. The rep was just a little curt, but nice enough.;)

Good to hear. I don't think the Captains Club was ever a problem based on the posts here. The issue is that if you booked direct with Celebrity, your vacation planner (the one who was so kind to give me both an extention and e-mail address) leaves the company than if you have any questions your only option is to call the main number where you get a Sales Reps whose interest is to sell his/her next cruise.

Btw, I thought to reach Select you needed at least three cruises (5 points) which would be two points per CC stateroom? Does that mean on you next Celebrity cruise (after this one) you may be lucky to get an invitation to a Kitchen Tour, Backstage Tour and/or Bridge Tour?

Btw, I thought to reach Select you needed at least three cruises (5 points) which would be two points per CC stateroom? Does that mean on you next Celebrity cruise (after this one) you may be lucky to get an invitation to a Kitchen Tour, Backstage Tour and/or Bridge Tour?

Read the following thread to better understand the reciprocal program between Celebrity and RCCL.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=663237&highlight=perks

According to the Select benefits, I could take tours on this cruise. I am not really interested, as I have already seen the kitchen on a couple of ships, along with one backstage rehearsal and I have seen two bridges on RCCL.

Classic Level Benefits*

One-Category Upgrade

Complimentary Custom Air Request

Presailing Specialty Restaurant Reservations

Priority Embarkation (where available) - Founder Classic Members Only

Exclusive Captain's Club Party

Captain's Club Premium Booklet filled with valuable onboard offers

Preferential Debarkation (where available) - Founder Classic Members Only

Reunion Cruises

Online Newsletter

Additional sailing credit on itineraries of 12 nights or more (maximum of three sailing credits per sailing)

Additional sailing credit for booking a Concierge Class stateroom or Suite (maximum of three sailing credits per sailing)

Select Member Benefits

Includes all benefits of Classic membership, plus:

Behind-the-Scenes Tours

Chardonnay Blending Seminar

Priority Status for Shore Excursion Waitlist

Senior Officer's Cocktail party

Opportunity to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society program at the Platinum Level

Archived