Tote Bags

jean212

I was wondering if Carnival gives you the free tote bags in your cabin to use for your trip? I know they sell them in the ship stores but wondered if they give you a free one like some other lines. If not, I'll need to remember to bring one along!

I was wondering if Carnival gives you the free tote bags in your cabin to use for your trip? I know they sell them in the ship stores but wondered if they give you a free one like some other lines. If not, I'll need to remember to bring one along!

We didn't get one... but we were on the Elation and had inside rooms lower floor. (cheapside!)

Not sure about others.

We were on the Valor Jan. 6, and had 2 tote bags in our balcony room, along with 2 bottles of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, some petite fours... but we booked 8 rooms, so was their little "bonus", I guess.

No, but you do get a bathrobe to use!!

On my 2nd cruise in Feb 07, I got a tote bag filled with lots of goodies on the second or third night. I've used that bag a lot over the past year!

I'm guessing it was for being a past guest??:) Wonder what will be in my room in just a few weeks?;)

Archived