Pacific Star R808 25 Feb 08

kiwi-cruiser

First time cruisers, have a few questions...

How do we find out who else is cruising on same cruise? (meet n mingle board maybe plan similar shore excursions etc)

How much should we allow for on board expenses?

Where can luggage be stored for the day in Sydney after disembarking so we can check out the city for the day before catching a train to meet up with family later in the day?

I'm sure there are many other questions we will think of but that's a start

How do we find out who else is cruising on same cruise? (meet n mingle board maybe plan similar shore excursions etc)

I see you have found the Pacific Star Roll Call forums: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=390 :)

How many are you going on this cruise??

Where can luggage be stored for the day in Sydney after disembarking so we can check out the city for the day before catching a train to meet up with family later in the day?

I will let one of our Sydney Cruise Critic answers that question.

First time cruisers, have a few questions...

I'm sure there are many other questions we will think of but that's a start

If you are catching your train later in the day from Central Station, there are luggage lockers there. The last time we arrived back in Sydney from a cruise, we took a cab to Central station, locked up our stuff in the lockers there, did our sightseeing from there, then came back, retrieved our bags and got the train to the Airport to fly back to Brisbane.

Did you know you'll be on the last P&O Australia cruise of Pacific Star. After your arrival in Sydney, Pacific Star will be leaving the P&O fleet and going to Europe to join the Pullmantur fleet.

Look out for Pacific Sun on your last day sailing into Sydney, we will be on board sailing from Brisbane to Sydney. Both ships are scheduled to arrive in Sydney at roughly the same time, so I expect they'll be quite close on that last full sea day (7th March).

You're right. The two usernames are too close for comfort. :eek:

Its 3, don’t forget Kiwi Kruzer ;), although all 3 of us are in different spots in NZ/Auckland

It is amazing that they let it go through.

It’s only because kiwi-cruiser has a - between there nick & I have a _ between my nick.

Look out for Pacific Sun on your last day sailing into Sydney, we will be on board sailing from Brisbane to Sydney. Both ships are scheduled to arrive in Sydney at roughly the same time, so I expect they'll be quite close on that last full sea day (7th March).

Sweet! :cool: , Thanks for that Skyrules :) (We are going on the Pacific Sun in June, so it will be nice to see her in real life)

Archived