2009 prices

OneAnnM19608

Each cruiseline has it's schedule out for the first part of 2009. Schedules for the latter part of the year won't come out until about April. Just look at whichever line interests you.

ummm.. not always true, or if it is, should I cancel my Nov 5, 2009 balcony on the Carnival Freedom and rebook in April?

I have learned many of the itineraries seem to come out in smatterings. Seems very dependend on the cruse line and even the ship as well as the itinerarie.

Depending on where you are cruising, the dates vary. Some 2009 cruises are already out. You just have to go the cruiseline sites every week or so. Or easier, have your TA call when the ones you are interested in are open for booking.

Thanks Guys... I am wanting to cruise Carnival again in Dec 2009, and nothing on the Carnival website. I did see something on a "discounted" website with late 2009 dates & itineraries listed. I was confused as to why there was nothing listed on the cruise line website, and yet it is listed on a "discounted" site.

Andrea

Archived