Soda Package - Diet Sodas Available?

Hi NewCruiser80,

The only selection that they have is diet coke. As you can see through the boards that there are various topics on soda. One easy solution though which I found out tonight is that you can bring your own and drink it on the ship. Hope this helps.

Happy sailing and have a great time.

Club soda and normal Diet Coke.

Available in cans: Diet Sprite

SOMETIMES available in cans: Diet Caffeine Free Coke

Cans are $2.01 including 15% gratuity.

I usually bring a 12 pack on board. Last week I picked up one (on sale!) at Walgreen's in Key West, our first port of call.

(I didn't drink them all and just left them in the refrigerator. So, do y'all think that RC is selling them in the mini-bars this week? ;))

Yes they do have diet soda in the soda package- diet coke is the only thing available. I am not a big coke person but usually i find that diet coke is pretty good. Although, i found that the fountain diet coke they have on the ship is not very good. It could have been that particular cruise:rolleyes: ...Happy Cruising!

Club soda and normal Diet Coke.

Available in cans: Diet Sprite

SOMETIMES available in cans: Diet Caffeine Free Coke

Cans are $2.01 including 15% gratuity.

I usually bring a 12 pack on board. Last week I picked up one (on sale!) at Walgreen's in Key West, our first port of call.

(I didn't drink them all and just left them in the refrigerator. So, do y'all think that RC is selling them in the mini-bars this week? ;))

I've wondered the same thing myself. When we went on the CCL Pride in '06 we took 48 cans of soda and 24 bottles of water! At the end of the cruise, we just left it all there. I sometimes wonder what in the world happened to all that soda and water? Do they toss it? Sell it later? Give it to the crew?

Hi Everyone,

Ok so how do I get the diet sprite. Evey cruise I have taken my hubby on no diet sprite. I want his diet sprite! :D That way I don't have to hear him complain about the prejudices of having diet clear soda's! I think it varies from ship to ship because we haven't gotten lucky yet. Oh well walgreen's here we come! :rolleyes:

Happy sailing!

I've been able to get Diet Sprite in the dining room and some of the bars (but not all). Of the bars, I've had the best luck getting Diet Sprites at the Schooner Bar and the Pool Bar, but keep checking around.

Archived