Gift Excursions

marlinmike

My wife and I are going to be on the CB soon and another couple who are good friends will be on the ship, also. As a birthday gift, we would like to purchase some Princess excursions for them. What's the best way to handle this? Just order 4 for our account or ?? Do they print the names of the guests on the excursion tickets? I should know this, as Lord knows I've spent a lot of money on them, but never really looked at the tickets even to see if my name or my wife's name is on them :o

Marlin

Just order the amount you would like on your Princess.com account. No problem with the names on them.

On our last cruise an internet friend was going to be booking late, and wanted to make sure they were locked into an excursion they were sure would sell out. I just ordered 4 instead of our usual two and gave them to her onboard before the tour. No problems at all with whatever names they printed on them, which I honestly never even noticed.

Archived