Just off Millie Jan 20th sailing, any questions?

Xcruiser

In all seriousness the ship needs a little TLC in some places. Much work has been done since some of the posts on these boards but some still remains. We didn’t find anything that would keep us from enjoying our cruise. We found that if we noticed some wear and tear two Bahama Momma’s would make it go away real fast.:D

I have to agree. Millie's definitely in need of new carpeting in the hallways, cabins, and Ocean Cafe, and reupholstered chairs in all the public areas. It also wouldn't hurt to refresh the signage so that people aren't wandering around looking for "Notes."

We had a good cruise despite some minor and not so minor disappointments. We had cool, rainy and windy conditions with high seas going out but great weather at each port of call. I’m writing a review of the cruise but would be happy to reply any questions I can answer before I post my review.

How comfortable were the beds? I am a poor sleeper. Leave on Millie tomorrow.

Thanks for this question and all the others you already answered for me.

How comfortable were the beds? I am a poor sleeper. Leave on Millie tomorrow.

Thanks for this question and all the others you already answered for me.

I liked the new bedding and it was very comfortable compaire to the old bedding on the other M-Class ships we sailed. I had no problems sleeping at all. Have a great cruise!:)

Hi XCruiser!!! I looked EVERYWHERE & could not find the sushi you left me! :confused: Guess the next passengers in 6144 will be enjoying it...LOL.. Totally exhausted after the journey back to Jersey, but had a really good time! You posted your review on the main board? I'll have to look tomorrow. Can't even believe it's over...My first X cruise & certainly not my last. I don't even know if I can bring myself to book another Princess cruise! LOL....

Hi XCruiser!!! I looked EVERYWHERE & could not find the sushi you left me! :confused: Guess the next passengers in 6144 will be enjoying it...LOL.. Totally exhausted after the journey back to Jersey, but had a really good time! You posted your review on the main board? I'll have to look tomorrow. Can't even believe it's over...My first X cruise & certainly not my last. I don't even know if I can bring myself to book another Princess cruise! LOL....

I’m glad you enjoyed your cruise despite the smell of that sushi we left in your room. I personally took the two padded loungers out of our room and placed them in yours because I knew you would enjoy them.

Next time I hope we can share the same sailing.:D

We brought air freshener in anticipation....Yeah, I was going to check up on you with the cabin steward & find out if you terrorized them, but then realized you were on the OTHER side of the ship....duh! LOL...

Still kicking myself for not buying our formal nite pic....one of my few regrets...

Archived