Do you have to do the all-inclusive at Nachi?

stillcruisin'

I think I read somewhere that you can just have a taxi take you to Nacho Co com and enjoy the beach without having to do the all-day inclusive package. Does anyone know if this is true?

They offer a non AI package, its $20 per person above 12yr old, the $20 gets credited to your final bill...

What does the $20 cover? Does it get "credited to your final bill" for food and drink? Excursions? Chair rentals? Some of the above ... none of the above?

It gets credited to your final food and beverage bill, water activities are additional, no charge for chairs...

Thanks for your help. Just wondering if it would be worth it to go to Nachi Cocoom for only a couple of hours. We have a "discover scuba" shore excursion earlier in the day but want to relax on a nice, quiet beach for a couple of hours after the excursion. Don't really want to spend $50 OR $20 pp to do so, as we're not drinkers and wouldn't get our money's worth. How much does it cost just to lay out on the beach? Also, do we have to reserve in advance, or can we just show up?

Okay, plans have changed, and we're going to scuba at a different port. Would still like to do Nachi Cocom, but we'd rather do the $20 than the $49 all-inclusive. Do we need to book the $20 deal in advance, and if so, how? Or do we just show up to the beach, and they'll charge us when we enter? Someone said that the cab drivers won't drive you there without a reservation--is this true? I would so appreciate any information you can give us, as this sounds like a wonderful place, and I don't want to mess it up.

Okay' date=' plans have changed, and we're going to scuba at a different port. Would still like to do Nachi Cocom, but we'd rather do the $20 than the $49 all-inclusive. Do we need to book the $20 deal in advance, and if so, how? Or do we just show up to the beach, and they'll charge us when we enter? Someone said that the cab drivers won't drive you there without a reservation--is this true? I would so appreciate any information you can give us, as this sounds like a wonderful place, and I don't want to mess it up.[/quote']

Get me your email addy and ill dig the info up and send it to you, just put spaces or dashes in the addy.

Get me your email addy and ill dig the info up and send it to you, just put spaces or dashes in the addy.

Ken,

I'd like to see this non-AI info as well. Curious as to the charge for kids under 12 also. Did you get the info from Casa Del Mar, or directly from Nachi? Thanks, here's my email address:

scotth at execpc dot com

Ken,

I'd like to see this non-AI info as well. Curious as to the charge for kids under 12 also. Did you get the info from Casa Del Mar, or directly from Nachi? Thanks, here's my email address:

scotth at execpc dot com

My info came directly from casa, 12 and under are free... Hope this helps.

Ken, could you send the info to me also? Address is my username above at yahoo.com.

Thanks. I can't find information about non-AI Nachi anywhere alse.

What is Casa del Mar and how is it connected to Nachi? How do we get some info ourselves on Nachi - is there a website?

Thanks for the information.

Casa owns Nachi, here is the web site for basic info. http://www.cozumelnachicocom.net/

Ken, could you send the info to me also? Address is my username above at yahoo.com.

Thanks. I can't find information about non-AI Nachi anywhere alse.

You got mail..:)

Could you possible send it to me as well. I emailled Casa and Nachi and have not heard from them.

Thank you

anna healey at msn com

And you do too!!:)

Ken,

Could you send me the info as well? The email form at the above site does not work. It just hangs when you hit submit.

scotth at execpc dot com

Correct that website and email addy I think are real old. Btw you got mail...:)

I tried emailing the address that you sent me, Ken, and I have heard nothing from them. I even called the hotel directly, and they told me they couldn't give any info about Nachi Cocom--only hotel reservations. I wonder if there is someplace else to find information about non-AI on Nachi. Did you go that route when you were there? Did you have to make a reservation ahead of time for the $20 deal? If so, how and where do you make the reservation? If not, did you just show up and tell them you wanted the $20 non-AI deal when you got there? Will the cab drivers take you to Nachi without a reservation? I sure would appreciate any info you might have about this. Thanks so much!

I tried emailing the address that you sent me' date=' Ken, and I have heard nothing from them. I even called the hotel directly, and they told me they couldn't give any info about Nachi Cocom--only hotel reservations. I wonder if there is someplace else to find information about non-AI on Nachi. Did you go that route when you were there? Did you have to make a reservation ahead of time for the $20 deal? If so, how and where do you make the reservation? If not, did you just show up and tell them you wanted the $20 non-AI deal when you got there? Will the cab drivers take you to Nachi without a reservation? I sure would appreciate any info you might have about this. Thanks so much![/quote']

Please reply to my email addy

Does anyone know how far from the cruise ports this beach is ? Is it further out than Paradise Beach? I'm confused about the all inclusive, if they limit the beach to 100 people don't they lose money on those that just show up for the $20? Do they turn people away after they get 100 or is the 100 just the number they allow to do the AI ? Thanks for any input :)

Archived