Do you have to do the all-inclusive at Nachi?

stillcruisin'

His response is not actually rude, he is saying good evening in his language which would be fairly customary. Sometimes we get lost in our own translation...

Buenos Noches!

Hey, I gave them the benefit of doubt, they refuse to answer any emails from the 10-15 or so people that planned on this package. Really no translation needed, they messed alot of peoples plans up.

Hey, I gave them the benefit of doubt, they refuse to answer any emails from the 10-15 or so people that planned on this package. Really no translation needed, they messed alot of peoples plans up.

Perhaps he was frustrated that he was getting all of these e-mails from cruise critic readers when the way to reserve is through another agency.

If I were going tomorrow, I would just show up and bet I would be admitted. The worst that can happen is that you would have to go next door to Mr. Sanchos.

Perhaps he was frustrated that he was getting all of these e-mails from cruise critic readers when the way to reserve is through another agency.

If I were going tomorrow, I would just show up and bet I would be admitted. The worst that can happen is that you would have to go next door to Mr. Sanchos.

I had someone try yesterday, its $49 usd, my point is they said it was and now its not.. If they truley care about customer service they dont show it.

Anyone that emailed Katie expect an email today I think you have good news.

Ken, I did not have an email for Katie, only the manager one you emailed me...is this katie attached to Nachi or some other great place...

Linda

Anyone that emailed Katie expect an email today I think you have good news.

Thanks for taking care of this for us that "pre-qualified" with her. ;)

In short, I believe they're going to honor the $20 rate for those of us that contacted them a few weeks to a month ago. They are no longer offering that rate to anyone that has contacted them as of late.

Did you get a reply from Juan?

I got an email from him today but I have no idea what it means. It has this on the email

USUSARIO: XXXXXXXX I xéd out the numbers

Contraseña:XXXXXXXX

PRODIGY

USUARIO: nahicocom

contraseña: cozumel2008

I got an email from him today but I have no idea what it means. It has this on the email

USUSARIO: XXXXXXXX I xéd out the numbers

Contraseña:XXXXXXXX

PRODIGY

USUARIO: nahicocom

contraseña: cozumel2008

Send me your information, I will see why you havent... I will say that there will be no one else that did not do or contact as per email that I sent you. Sorry it is now only AI.

Thanks for taking care of this for us that "pre-qualified" with her. ;)

In short, I believe they're going to honor the $20 rate for those of us that contacted them a few weeks to a month ago. They are no longer offering that rate to anyone that has contacted them as of late.

Again sorry it took so long.. It was a nightmare to get it resolved but all should be be good for those that emailed her. They will honor the rate but it is gone now....

Guest Dittos

Kenf333,

Thanks for all of your work trying to get this Nachi Cocom issue resolved. I have been checking the board daily to get this resolved before my cruise on March 22nd. I found an e-mail address for the management at Nachi Cocom on another website. I sent them an e-mail about 2 days ago and have yet to get a response. We really wanted to go to Nachi Cocom as it seems like one of the most wheelchair accessible beaches that also has a pool. I explained in my e-mail to them that we do not drink alcohol and the all-inclusive does not work for us. My question to you is, do you know of another beach place that would be easy to navigate in a wheelchair? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dittos:)

Kenf333,

Thanks for all of your work trying to get this Nachi Cocom issue resolved. I have been checking the board daily to get this resolved before my cruise on March 22nd. I found an e-mail address for the management at Nachi Cocom on another website. I sent them an e-mail about 2 days ago and have yet to get a response. We really wanted to go to Nachi Cocom as it seems like one of the most wheelchair accessible beaches that also has a pool. I explained in my e-mail to them that we do not drink alcohol and the all-inclusive does not work for us. My question to you is, do you know of another beach place that would be easy to navigate in a wheelchair? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dittos:)

Most beach clubs wil help you with a wheelchair, a pool limits you to a fewIf your looking for a nice sandy beach try san fransisco, if pool is more important try pal mar estate.

Most beach clubs wil help you with a wheelchair, a pool limits you to a fewIf your looking for a nice sandy beach try san fransisco, if pool is more important try pal mar estate.

Whoops, didnt mean pool, they both have that. I should have said seclusion at pal mar.

Archived