Southern Caribbean - Dining Schedule

rvpitt

We will be sailing Summit on March 8th and wanted to know if anyone knew the dining schedule - what nights are casual, informal and formal. We want to book a night in the specialty restaraunt and wanted to know the best night.

Thanks.

We will be sailing Summit on March 8th and wanted to know if anyone knew the dining schedule - what nights are casual, informal and formal. We want to book a night in the specialty restaraunt and wanted to know the best night.

Thanks.

We returned yesterday from Summit. Two Formal (Sunday & Thursday), one Informal (Wednesday) the rest Casual. There are no bad nights to go to the Normandie but book early.

We just ended our cruise yesterday. Surprisingly, Sunday and Thurday were the formal nights, Tuesday was informal and I think the rest were casual. We went to the Normandie restaurant on Tuesday. It was fantastic. BTW, the specialty restaurant menu has been revised and has a lot of new dishes along with the old standby's like the goat cheese and the chocolate souffle's.

Just got back from the 1/26 sailing. Dress code was as follows:

Sat - Casual

Sun - Formal

Mon - Casual

Tue - Informal

Wed - Casual

Thu - Formal

Fri - Casual

Note there is now only one informal evening instead of the two as listed on =X='s website. We looked at the menu for each night at Guest Relations and chose to go to the Normadie on Tuesday because nothing on the main dining room menu appealed to us. Don't ask me what was on the menu - the only thing I remember is that I didn't think I would be impressed with anything. This also killed two birds with one stone since Tuesday was the only informal evening in the main room. You are requested to wear at least a jacket, if not a suit while in the Normandie, so this worked out well.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

John

Archived