Century Cabin #8069

oaky

We will be traveling on the Century in November for our first European curise. Our cabin assignment is 8069 on the Panorama deck.

Any information about the cabin smoking/non-smoking, layout, etc would be appreciated. Is it near the lifeboats, I can't tell looking at the deck plans. I know they are not outside our cabin since we have a veranda, but I would like to know if they are right above/below our cabin.

Thanks in advance.

oaky

Oaky, please explain........

You posted your inquiry last night and received 2 replies, one specifically answering the exact same question you are now posing again this morning. How do you expect to take advantage of the information other posters are nice enough to provide, if you don't refer back to your original post?

We will be traveling on the Century in November for our first European curise. Our cabin assignment is 8069 on the Panorama deck.

Any information about the cabin smoking/non-smoking, layout, etc would be appreciated. Is it near the lifeboats, I can't tell looking at the deck plans. I know they are not outside our cabin since we have a veranda, but I would like to know if they are right above/below our cabin.

Thanks in advance.

oaky

I don't have too much to add from my respons to you yesterday, but as for the smoking/non-smoking all Celebrity Cabins permit smoking. All private balconies also permit smoking. On outdoor public decks, one side is designated smoking and one side non-smoking. Celebrity (along with Carnival and Princess) is more permissive about smoking than most of the mass market lines (Norwegian and Azamara are the most restrictive). Royal Caribbean and Holland America are in the middle.

As for the life boats, as I mentioned yesterday they are one deck below you (at least as far as the diagram on Celebrity's web site shows). My guess is that if you are looking straight down from your balcony, you might be able to see part of them, but if you are looking straight ahead or two the sides, you would not see them. Perhaps someone who has stayed in a comprable stateroom can confirm whether or not this is the case. Here is a link to the Celebrity website where you can see your cabin location as well as a map of the layout:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/deck.do;jsessionid=0000X4PpohQnGO4-7y_b8XYFFz2:12h3rnd1c?shipCode=CN&deckCode=PN&sailDate=1080209

Signman;

Sorry for the duplicate post. I must have had a senior moment. I honestly didn't remember that I had already sent it. Will try and do better with future questions.

Again sorry for the duplication

Oaky

Archived