Funny "snob" review of NCL

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

[quote name='MISSSNOOPYGIRL']"Service: My wife and I somewhat disagree on this issue. I thought service was generally terrible. She thought it was slightly better than awful. Our room came with a Butler who was all-in-all good. We met him around five of embarkation day and asked that he set up dinner reservations – which he did and also recommended to us that we make main dinning room reservations for Lobster night – a VERY good idea indeed. He also was helpful in getting soft drinks for my wife who is pregnant. The Butlers – with the exception of one woman who did not know what a Black and White Milkshake was and called me back to ask what it was (never heard of a Butler who admitted to not knowing something) – were good. The concierge was worthless. Neither us nor my in-laws understood why we had both a Butler and a concierge. After he didn’t get the TV fixed and stopped returning calls about ice and other needs, we decided that we didn’t need to leave him a tip (and Concierges are not covered in the $10 per day fee). "

I found this from an excerpt of a member review of the NCL Pride of America. Now I've cruised them and Carnival and like them both. I was actually on this cruise and enjoyed it, especially the steakhouse! I just don't know what people this snobby were doing on NCL! The whole thing is hilarious. I don't know what the heck a "black and white" milkshake is either. And neither he nor his wife liked the cruise, but as you can see they "differed" on the issue. The whole review is him whining like a spoiled, rich 5 year old. The butler/concierge just probably didn't kiss his entitled behind enough. People like this just SHOULDN"T CRUISE!![/quote]

Don't you have anything better to do? Does it make you feel superior to laugh at someone else. Why in the world would you post this?

[quote name='JerseyHorseLover']Black + White milkshake = vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. I worked in a Carvel many many years ago, and thats how we made them for those who requested them.[/QUOTE]
There you go not bad for a Carvel person. A Jack and Jill is a Hot fudge sundae with marshmallow

Archived