Shopping for Jewelry

kasualkathy

I would say that St. Martin is better for jewelry - however, check out Shamrock Jewelers in St. Thomas because they will give you a great deal! Ask for Ashock (not sure of the spelling because I don't have the card right in front of me). I can even get you the email address so you can email ahead of time to see if they might have what you are looking for. Let me know.

Ok - don't have the email yet but I'll get it for you. My husband misplaced the card but another friend has his card - she's been going to him for years. Here is a little more info - Shamrock Jewelers is located in Drakes Passage in St. Thomas. Ashok Lalwani is the owner.

DH purchased a ring two weeks ago that needed to be resized but we were doing a day sail and would not make it back to the shop (not to mention it was a Sunday and they close early). So Ashok said not to worry and he would meet us outside the ship at the appropriate time (we told him 4pm) and he was there right where he said he would be!

Our friends have been going to Ashok's for at least five years now. I'll find the email!

Archived