Shareholder Credit and Onboard booking Credit

superdrews

Can the two above credits be combined or is it one or the other? Also, can I book cabins for the rest of my family on my upcoming solo cruise (4 total cabins) and have them all get the credit, or can I only book for my own cabin?
You most definitely use obc with your shareholder benefit; we do it all the time. Sorry, can't help with the multiple cabins.

yes. shareholder and OBC can be. the shareholder is only for one person per cabin. and you have to show your acct. with the 100 RCCL shares. the good thing is that you can use it as many times as you want, but only once per cruise. i use it on RCCL & =X=.

Can the two above credits be combined or is it one or the other? Also, can I book cabins for the rest of my family on my upcoming solo cruise (4 total cabins) and have them all get the credit, or can I only book for my own cabin?

Yes to your first question; only you can receive the shareholder credit though regardless of how many cabins you book.

We always get the shareholder benefit and have done it several times for crusies that we also have an on board booking credit and sometimes with other incentives that gave us additional credits. It's not that you're "combining them" you'll just get multiple credits from different sources on your account.

I'm not sure about the ability to book on board credit for those not traveling on the cruise. I don't think you can do it but it is worth asking once on board. I just looked at our certificate from our last booking and it does say that while it is transferable that at least one person from the original booking, or certificate, must be on the final booking for the credit to apply. But nothing there to indicate if someone on board could book, or buy a certificate, in the name of someone not present on board.

Archived