Military Discounts?

mav39

I read about military discounts here on the site. My wife booked our first cruise on Carnival Pride in March through an agent. I asked her to call the agent back and inquire about military discounts. The agent told her the ship only reserves so many rooms for these discounts and they were all sold four days before we booked. Does this sound right?:confused:

Could be; I know they do limit the number of cabins. You can check back often though, and if you are flexible with your travel dates, maybe find out what sailings do still offer the military discount. If not, it may open again before you sail and perhaps they would apply it to your booking then. There is an online site that lists military discount sailings, but I can't recall it; maybe someone else can.

There are many web pages that list military cruise discounts. Just do a google search and you will pull them up. You might want to try going to military.com. Note that you can't book these yourself on-line, you will have to call and speak with someone.

And yes, they are capacity controlled.

Archived