Other Roatan attractions??

brandnewcruiser

We will be on Roatan in June on Norwegian Sea and hope to book with Victor Bodden. I have run across some attractions I haven't seen any posts on. Has anyone taken the Glass Bottom boat, visited the Butterfly Garden or the Roatan Institute for Marine Science? They sounded like my family would enjoy but are they worth the time and effort? Anyone??

I can't say whether this is a good tour or not - but wanted to pass on the website so you can get information on the glass bottom boat tour. If you go to roatanbayisland.com/glassbottomboat.cfm
you can see the information. I believe it's $20 for adults and $10 for kids. Roatan is beautiful, and I bet the tour is probably good - but maybe someone else who has done it can let you know more specifics about the tour.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Paradise 6/27

We took our 2 kids on the glass bottom boat tour in March. It was $20 for adults and $10 for children and lasts about an hour. The water there was so clear it was great, we could see the fish and coral very well. It was enjoyable for us.

David

How old were your kids? I'm considering this with mine - did you really see alot?

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Paradise 6/27

Archived