Ship Shape Credits

man3fan

They have no dollar value. You earn them and when you have enough for the gift you would like you then turn them in for your gift. The gifts , and don't quote me exactly, are lanyard, water bottle, backpack, t-shirt etc - I think there is a cap also and several other items. You can save them from one cruise to another if you don't have enough for what you want.

Hope this helps.

The redemption value depends on the length of the cruise. The longer the cruise the more you needed to obtain the same article. On a 7 night cruise you needed 14 ship shape dollars to get a t-shirt while on our recent 12 and 14 night you required 18. The RC cap was also 4 more at 20 on the longer cruise. Our next cruise is a 10 night one so I will see what is needed on that length of cruise.

There is also a excercise towel, beach bag and RC key fob available. The latter for one SS$ on any length cruise. They post a redemption chart somewhere in the sports deck area for the articles based on the length of cruise you are on.

On my 4 night Monarch cruise, a tee shirt was 12 SS dollars. So collect them on the long cruises (lots more opportunities) and cash them in on the shorter cruises! BTW, you can only redeem them at appointed times, usually once toward the end of the cruise. Some longer cruises have two times alloted for redemption of SS$$$.

Archived