Plaza Deck cabin on Sun class ships - any noise?

Micheller

We just got an outside cabin on the Plaza deck on the Sea Princess. Can anyone tell me why these cabins on the Sun class ships are so much cheaper that the other outside cabins on higher decks? Is it because they are noisier ie more vibration etc...? They seem to be the same in size?:confused:

It is because they are more forward to the front thus more movement and also closer to public venues such as the Dinning Rooms and also the Atrium.

The other reason is beacause on Sun Class ships there is more ocean cabins than balconies, so a bigger inventory to sell, thats why balcony cabins and mini-suites are generally more expensive on Sun Class than on any other ship such is the reverse on Grand Class Ships.

I've had a Plaza Deck cabin on the Sun Princess and loved it. It wasn't too far down from the Atrium so I'd been worried about the noise. No noise whatsoever since the only people who go down the corridors are those with "P" cabins. I liked the deck because it was convenient to everything, from coming back from shore excursions to dinner to shopping. If you're taking the elevator up to the Horizon Court, the elevators aren't full since you're among the first on. :)

We have stayed in a Plaza Deck cabin on the Ocean Princess, P337, and also enjoyed its convenience. The noise was not a problem until the final day. We were woken up about 4:00AM to the clatter of the luggage carts being off loaded. We must have been right above were this happens.

Archived