Breezes Review

odyzander

We just got back from our cruise and I wanted to give you our opinion of Breezes. I know that there are a lot of people who loved it,but I could definatly think of a better way to spend $120 on Nassau. The bus ride there was the most exciting thing. We took the #10 for a $1 and it took us straight there and we paid at the front desk for a day pass. The hotel is not exactly that nice, but relatively clean. The food situation is horrible. It is definatly way below average. Your typical backyard burger stuff and not good. The alcohol was very very cheap. The slushees were good and made up for the other drinks. The serve only local bahamian beer. One of the better choices! We tried to do water sports, but they would only let us do the kayaking. Very fun! The beach is full of vendors that are constantly buggging you or the people around you. They only stayed on the breezes side of the beachfront wearing red shirts. Breezes seems to be affiliated with them?? The staff was rude and very put off by serving you. I felt sorry for the people staying there for a full week. My husband wished we would have spent the extra $100 dollars for the Sandals All Inclusive resort. I would definatly not return. I know that all kinds of different people can write reviews and someones idea of a nice hotel may be a Howard Johnsons and the other might consider the JW Marriot thier standard. We are somewhere in between. We thought this place was on the HoJO side of things. JMHO:)

Archived