South Beach Hotel - Suggestions?

cullinp

We cruised out of Miami last Nov on Liberty of the Seas and has a wonderful pre night stay at a priceline won Intercontinental.

Now this Nov I'm bring my in laws for their first visit to the US from the UK. We're staying 2 days pre cruise and I though a South Beach hotel would be a better bet to see Miami etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions please? My pref on hotels is clean, modern, new......prob not high on the list for SOBE hotels I know but I await your thoughts with interest.

Thanks is advance.;)

I stayed at Crescent Resorts on Ocean Ave last June and recommend it. It's across the street from the beach and close to all shopping and nightlife. It's a timeshare facility but they rent out the open units. If you check Tripadvisor for South Beach under specialty hotels Crescent is listed as #1. We're returning there in April for two nights on a pre-cruise stay. Hope this info helps.

High end -- Delano, Shore Club, Ritz Carlton -- all are near Lincoln Road and on the beach.

Since we don't like to spend all that money, we like the South Seas Hotel which is situated right near all of the high end hotels but is very reasonably priced, has a decent breakfast each a.m. is right on the beach and has a very pretty pool area. We head to the high end places for drinks and people watching.

By the way, South Beach is the way to go for a pre-cruise stay. It makes it seem like you're already on vacation!

High end -- Delano, Shore Club, Ritz Carlton -- all are near Lincoln Road and on the beach.

Since we don't like to spend all that money, we like the South Seas Hotel which is situated right near all of the high end hotels but is very reasonably priced, has a decent breakfast each a.m. is right on the beach and has a very pretty pool area. We head to the high end places for drinks and people watching.

By the way, South Beach is the way to go for a pre-cruise stay. It makes it seem like you're already on vacation!

Ditto with The South Seas and The Marseilles next door. The Doubletree Surfcomber is also a great hotel.

My favorite is The Setai and the Hotel Victor is also very chi chi.

Ditto with The South Seas and The Marseilles next door. The Doubletree Surfcomber is also a great hotel.

My favorite is The Setai and the Hotel Victor is also very chi chi.

I just LOVE it!! I am staying at the Marseilles and I love when blueherons recommends it I just get so excited knowing I am staying somewhere that keeps getting recommendations. Woohoooooooo!!!

Archived