Grand Princess Shore Excursions

ttowners

Anybody out there have any idea what's going on with the shore excusions on the Grand out of Galveston. It's less than 8 weeks until our cruise, and they are still not posted. Princess is no help. Depending on who you talk to, it'll be a couple more days or a couple more weeks until they are posted. I know there are questions about getting to Grand Cayman at that time, but they may not know about that location for another few weeks. Surely Princess wouldn't wait until then......would they?

Thanks for any insight.

Is your question specific to Grand Cayman and the hurricane damage done there?

We are sailing on the Nov 8th Grand departure, and our shore excursions have been on the personalizer for 3 weeks. However, Grand Cayman isn't one of our scheduled stops. Cozumel and Costa Maya excursions are ready to book...we've booked them!

Is your question specific to Grand Cayman and the hurricane damage done there?

We are sailing on the Nov 8th Grand departure, and our shore excursions have been on the personalizer for 3 weeks. However, Grand Cayman isn't one of our scheduled stops. Cozumel and Costa Maya excursions are ready to book...we've booked them!

We are going out on the Grand the week after you Paula and our excursions have not been posted:confused: . We will be in Belize and Grand Cayman along with Cozumel and Costa Maya.

I checked the personalizer religiously every day...and they finally appeared at 59 days. I had no problems booking for mulitiple excursions...not sure why they wouldn't have them out there for the week following our cruise?

Have you given Princess a call? Perhaps they have been busy with all the hurricane 'issues' and haven't been able to verify excursion availability for all your ports and have decided to wait until ALL ports could be posted.

Just a thought...good luck!

Glad I am not alone, this is our first cruise and from info I have gotten from these boards I expected my shore excursions to be available 60 days out. We are down to 54 days now and still not available. I am on the Nov. 13 sailing. Hope to see something soon, but at least from reading this I know I am not the only one.

mom8x I really hope you enjoy your first cruise! The Grand is a beautiful ship - we were on it in 1999 and loved everything on it. I believe it has been our favorite ship to be on so far. We are excited to return to it in Jan.

Don't sweat the excursions yet - although it would be nice to see them and plan - we've been on 3 cruises where we did not do one excursion on any of them and still had some of the best vacations we have ever had! And we are a young active couple - so you can always make the best of the locales once you get there.

Archived