Recent Ecstasy 5 day Capers

oldmedic

May I please have a copy of the "Capers" also?? I am so excited about sailing the Ecstasy with DH, DS, DDIL, 4 yr. old twin granddaughters, DD, DSIL, 4 yr. old granddaughter. We sail Sept. 6, 2008. I appreciate all the trouble you are going to help us pass the time until THE CRUISE! :D 2nrsezATverizon.net

We just returned on Thursday from a five day Ecstasy cruise. The menu in the dining room changed every night and the selections on the buffet changed daily. Breakfast remained the same in the dinning room and on the buffet. The outside grill on the Lido deck served hamburgers and hotdogs everyday.

There were four of us travelling together, and I am sorry to say none of us thought much of the food. The food on Formal night was, by far, the best. The lobster, while small, was very good. We learned to stay away from anything BEEF. It (the food) was not worth ruining our trip over, just not what we thought it should be.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Oldmedic, just wanted to say Howdy as we are neighbors. We live in South Liberty county just a few miles above I-10.

Now back to your regular programing, sorry cain't help you with the capers.

hey uncle doug!! sorry it took so long for me to reply, I haven't checked this string in awhile.... maybe we can cruise together some time!!! do you have any cruises booked currently? do you live on hwy 563, or 1406? i work at Chambers county sheriffs dept. give me a call sometime... bill

Archived