24 hours from now... (always go a day early!)

mspink98

Barring any flight delays, we will be in ORLANDO, ready to pick up our car and drive to Port Canaveral. 48 hours from now, our area is expecting ANOTHER major snowstorm, with possibly a foot of snow. Remember my 17 or so inches from last Wednesday. Yeah, again... :eek:

I have no worries about getting out tomorrow morning, other than the fact that we will be very cold with no jackets going to the airport. I would be a nervous wreck if we were flying on Sunday. I will always, always, always fly a day early!

Once again, this website has helped me live through the I-thought-it-might-kill-me one year wait between last year's cruise and this one. I'll post a review when we get back. Have a good week, and play nice!

Barring any flight delays, we will be in ORLANDO, ready to pick up our car and drive to Port Canaveral. 48 hours from now, our area is expecting ANOTHER major snowstorm, with possibly a foot of snow. Remember my 17 or so inches from last Wednesday. Yeah, again... :eek:

I have no worries about getting out tomorrow morning, other than the fact that we will be very cold with no jackets going to the airport. I would be a nervous wreck if we were flying on Sunday. I will always, always, always fly a day early!

Once again, this website has helped me live through the I-thought-it-might-kill-me one year wait between last year's cruise and this one. I'll post a review when we get back. Have a good week, and play nice!

#1 Yes, ALWAYS leave at least a day early (we will be in Miami 3 days early):)

#2 Yes, this website helps a lot:)

#3 You can always bring a little of that snow my way (Austin,Texas) it's been beautiful here the last several weeks 70's,:p but I would love to see some snow just once or twice a year;)

#4 Have a wonderful time !!!

Archived