Category 10 versus 11 or 12

DLaForce

We will be getting an inside stateroom for an upcoming cruise. I am not sure whether to book the standard or deluxe model. The only difference I can see is the split bathroom. Has anyone been in either one and knows the difference?

Basically it is the bathroom. The room is slightly larger but mostlyu that is taken up with the bathroom being larger.

we just came backa nd had a standard room and it was fine. Only two of us.

If i had kids or grandkids with me, I would take an over the door shoe holder to put on the bathroom door to hold all your toiletry items.

The standard room doesnt have shelves in the bathroom like the deluxe room does.

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

We went in a standard cat 11 several years ago with our daughters then 7 and 9yrs.. The cabin worked out fine. However, we were upgraded last time to a cat 10 or 9 (had a split bath anyway) and it was definately better. Much easier to have 2bathrooms and more storage space. Having said that, I wouldn't pay a lot for the convenience. Have a great trip.

we book two cat 10 for the daughters and there family. It is easier for the kids to have a tub rather than the shower. We do the 11 (on a different floor). Since its only the two of us.. Its great we only meet up for dinner of if they find us on deck.

we book two cat 10's for the daughters and their families. We do an 11 (on a different deck) The tub is better for the kids than the shower. It gives them more room when they have 4 people in the room. We are only two so the 11 is fine for us.

Archived