Anyone back from 2/10 sailing on Spirit?

MSBryant

Was wondering if anyone had any problems....Noro, rough seas....etc.

We leave in 5 days for NOLA and it's hard to contain myself.

Got back late last night/early this morning from the 2/10 sailing!

Had a blast....I definitely had some reservations after reading some of the reviews prior to sailing, however they were all unfounded! (Except for the late arrival into Roatan...Would've loved to had more time to explore there!)

I will write up a more detailed review later but to answer your questions... No Noro that I heard of or had. 1st sea day after leaving was one of the roughest I had on any cruise. It was tolerable but the boat was definitely rocking more than any other cruise I've been on! :eek: It was fine after that 1st day though.

Food was good, buffet was clean and staff was very friendly throughout the boat. Ate at a few of the specialty places and they were all very good. ( I didn't care for LeBistro too much but my wife thought it was very good.) Normal cruise ship activites. Overall very pleased with the cruise and would've liked to have stayed on another 7 days, however the wife didn't think the new folks boarding would want any cabin mates!!!!;)

Any other specific questions I'd be more than happy to answer otherwise I'll review later this week after I get caught up with work stuff! :( (Back to reality!)

We just got back ourselves and had a wonderful time. There were some people were quarantined but I don't think a lot. I only know this because of checking out a couple was complaining about room service charge and laundry charge. Also saw a couple at disembarktion that said they were quarantined. Seas were rough the first day at sea but smooth sailing afterwards. I thought food was great - we ate at Cagney's for Valentine's and the filet was very good. The food everywhere was great. If we didn't like something we just got something else. We loved all the ports and we wish we had more time in all of them. The staff was very pleasant each time we saw them.

Use the hand sanitizer each time you see the container!!!!

Archived