Surprise Century Cruise

Ellen Dio

My husband decided we had to get away and we're now booked for the Century's 4 day out of Miami - I was on a Celebrity cruise years ago but still have a few questions.

We booked our own hotel with points in Miami - can we just cab it to the ship the morning of the cruise?

The transport offered thru Celebrity for our return home would get us to the airport too late (it's at 11am and our flight is at 12:30) - is there some company or something safe and not too expensive we can arrange ahead of time?

We're considering doing the nachi cocom in cozumel for the day - any comments?

Also - don't I have to fill out for Celebrity the kind of table we want to be at (size etc. ) or will we just get put at one? Nowhere have I seen how to request late or early dining.

Thanks for any help since I didn't plan this or book it I'm having control issues!!

Are you on the Feb 28th cruise? We are! It will be our first cruise ever... we heard great things about Celebrity and have never cruised, so we figured if we didn't like it, 4 nights aren't too long. And if we do like it (and I think we will!) we can book a longer cruise.

My husband decided we had to get away and we're now booked for the Century's 4 day out of Miami - I was on a Celebrity cruise years ago but still have a few questions.

We booked our own hotel with points in Miami - can we just cab it to the ship the morning of the cruise?

The transport offered thru Celebrity for our return home would get us to the airport too late (it's at 11am and our flight is at 12:30) - is there some company or something safe and not too expensive we can arrange ahead of time?

Also - don't I have to fill out for Celebrity the kind of table we want to be at (size etc. ) or will we just get put at one? Nowhere have I seen how to request late or early dining.

Thanks for any help since I didn't plan this or book it I'm having control issues!!

Hi, you can cab it to the port from a Miami hotel.

Dining, did you book directly through the cruiseline?

If so, I would call back and put a request in for your preference.

If you booked through a TA I would call them.

You are correct..main dining is 6:00, late is 8:30.

And you can also request table size...6 top, 8 top?

Are you flying in and out of Miami? You can just catch a cab

to the airport and should have plenty of time for a 12:30 flight.

My husband booked online - I've gone in and made a few changes to update the info but there's nothing about dining - I'll call tomorrow they were closed today.

We're flying in and out of Miami - managed to use a 2 for one cert on AA and we are flying in the night before - also booked a room using our Marriott points so we're at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. We're in a room which seems to be under the Hemisphere Lounge or almost so hopefully it won't be an issue. Not much left this trip is almost sold out it seems

Are you on the Feb 28th cruise? We are! It will be our first cruise ever... we heard great things about Celebrity and have never cruised, so we figured if we didn't like it, 4 nights aren't too long. And if we do like it (and I think we will!) we can book a longer cruise.

If you would like to meet up with some fellow cruisecritic people, please come over to the roll call and join in.:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=670377

We are going to meet at 3:00 p.m. on the 28th and there are about 17 or 18 of us on the roll call.

Bettie

im in the same boat as you..( and soon i really will be! lol) the gf and I our going on our 1st cruise next week also. im allready not looking forward to coming back

We were at Nachi Cocum last month and it was incredibly relaxing and idyllic. There were practically no children and not a lot for them to do, so if that appeals to you, this is a great place. We found the waiter to be more than helpful and the food was great. There are pictures in our web-site (in my signature) under our recent Enchantment cruise.

Archived