Docking in Cozumel (Imagination)

gatorclaw

Hey everybody!

Where does the Imagination dock in Cozumel?

If memory serves, the dock by Fat Tuesday's was destroyed a couple years ago but is it open again and is this where Imagination docks?

Or does it dock by 1/2 Senor Frogs? Or somewhere else that I don't know about.

Thanks!

Hey everybody!

If memory serves, the dock by Fat Tuesday's was destroyed a couple years ago but is it open again and is this where Imagination docks?

Thanks!

We arrived in Cozumel on the Holiday on Saturday February 9th 2008. We docked at the International pier next to RCI's Navigator of the Seas. Both the imagination and Inspiration docked at the Punta Langosta pier.

Here is a picture of the Imagination docking and the Navigator in the background docking.

2154310020080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

The Imagination only calls on Cozumel on Saturdays...every other Saturday when sailing the 4 day itinerary. The five day sailings go to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios.

Only three or four ships call on Cozumel on Saturdays so all of them get a berth at a pier. :)

Also I was mistaken in the above picture...That is the Inspiration coming in. The Imagination arrived near mid-day but did dock next to the Inspiration at the Punta Langosta pier.

Thanks for the answers er'body.

Gatorclaw: where you been? Just stopped by to say "hi" and to ask if you found true love?

Bluefin- I can't come here all year long- It gets me too excited about cruising, so I have to forget about this site for about 10 months a year!:D

And btw, there's no such thing as true love. :) So I am just cruising with my buddy again. Ha ha.

Hey everybody!

Thanks!

when I sailed on the Holiday in October (we called in Cozumel on a Saturday), we docked at the Punta Langosta pier, with easy access to Carlos and Charlies. However, we drove by the Puerta Maya pier which was on it's final phases of re-construction and I believe Carnival will be using this port as well. So my guess is that by the time you sail, you will dock at either one. Punta Langosta is so much more convenient though. Downtown is within walking distance. The last time I sailed into Cozumel on the Fascination (before the hurricane) we docked at Puerta Maya and it was like a $5 cab ride into downtown.

Wednesday January 30th I was on the Holiday and we tendered ashore BUT we were anchored right next to the Ferry Pier which is right in front of Fat Tuesdays & Palmeras Restaurant. That was my 8th cruise on the Holiday and this was the first time I have ever tendered by the Ferry Pier. I have tendered from other locations but not the Ferry Pier. For those of you who don't know, this means we were right smack in the middle of town so no taxi was needed unless you wanted to go to the one of the beaches.:)

Archived