Some questions about Liberty of the Seas & excursions!

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I just booked a cruise on Liberty of the Seas 2 days ago. We are fairly new to cruising and very new to Royal Caribbean so I had a few questions. Our cruise leaves May 17th and we are stopping at Montego Bay, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Labadee. So excited!!

First I was wondering if anyone had posted the dining room dinner menu for a 7 night cruise on Liberty? We are trying to figure out which nights to plan to go to the pay restaurants. Speaking of them, can you make reservation for those before you get on the ship, or do you have to wait until you board to do this?

I was also wondering about the spa as we were thinking of booking a massage. I know that when we were on Carnival they would have special massage rates on certain days that would be advertised in the daily bulletin- is this the same for RC? Should I wait to book to get a better price?

Finally we are trying to decide which Dolphin swim to do in Cozumel- any preferances? Thanks so much for the help! We are so excited!!! :o

Hi - I'm going on the liberty april 26th! Sooo excited. As for the dolphin swim, I suggest doing the royal swim - I think that's what it was called anyway. But, don't sign up through the cruise ship. Get on Discovery Coves site and register there - much cheaper. The royal swim gives you the most time with the dolphins and you get to be fully in the water with them! Have fun!!

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I just booked a cruise on Liberty of the Seas 2 days ago. We are fairly new to cruising and very new to Royal Caribbean so I had a few questions. Our cruise leaves May 17th and we are stopping at Montego Bay, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Labadee. So excited!!

First I was wondering if anyone had posted the dining room dinner menu for a 7 night cruise on Liberty? We are trying to figure out which nights to plan to go to the pay restaurants. Speaking of them, can you make reservation for those before you get on the ship, or do you have to wait until you board to do this?

I was also wondering about the spa as we were thinking of booking a massage. I know that when we were on Carnival they would have special massage rates on certain days that would be advertised in the daily bulletin- is this the same for RC? Should I wait to book to get a better price?

Finally we are trying to decide which Dolphin swim to do in Cozumel- any preferances? Thanks so much for the help! We are so excited!!! :o

Massages on board are very expensive. RC will advertise some specials. They are usually on the first NIGHT and during port days. I recommend getting one in port - I know that you can get them on the beach in Cozumel. I think that Paradise Beach is one, but there may be others. Check it out on the Ports of Call board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

You can't book Portofino or Chops until you board. I find it easiest to just stroll up to Deck 11 and book in person. The restaurants are on either side of the Windjammer buffet restaurant.

Dinner menus have been posted recently all over the board. I'll try to find them for you.

Hi Flipflops - I am going on that same cruise. We have a good thread going over on the Roll Call board so please come over and say hello and sign up for the Meet and Mingle. DH and I were also thinking about doing the Dolphin Swim in Cozumel. He won't go to the spa, but I will certainly be checking out the specials....:)

jessica

• 1 month later...

Archived