2009 Brides!

mara93

Hi Everyone!

My fiance and I will getting married on RC's Freedom of the Seas April 12th, 2009, on port, Miami, FL. Has anyone ever been married on the Freedom of the Seas? How is it?

Oh -a bit off subject- but does anyone know of a good hairstylist in Miami? Trying to figure that one out. Thanks, yay 2009 Brides (and grooms)!

Hey Brides! just wanted to say good luck and have fun! we were married 11 days ago and i have never been so happy! the wedding on the ship was amazing and much more beautiful than we expected/invisioned. the pictures all tuned out amazing and everything was great! take in every moment you can...it goes by fast! :)

I'm getting married may 10th on carnival elation. Anyone adding on the dj? Also what music will you be using during processional? Thanks

We had the triditional music for our wedding ceremony except i didnt have "here comes the bride" when i walked down with my dad...i had the trumpet one. we did not add on any music and they still played cds for us (they provided the cds) and it was a pretty good time. i hope you enjoy your day!

Has anyone here completed a ceremony on Carnival Splendor? My fiancee and I are planning to book Splendor for early November, but also considering Sapphire Princess and Mariner of the Seas, all to the Mexican Riviera (I've already been, on Vision OTS). Anyone have any feedback or advice in regards to these three lines' programs? Thanks, everyone!

Has anyone here completed a ceremony on Carnival Splendor? My fiancee and I are planning to book Splendor for early November, but also considering Sapphire Princess and Mariner of the Seas, all to the Mexican Riviera (I've already been, on Vision OTS). Anyone have any feedback or advice in regards to these three lines' programs? Thanks, everyone!

We were just Married at Sea 2/7/09, by Captain Nash on the Golden Princess on a cruise to Hawaii. Princess did everything for us. We only had to bring the rings! You have a wedding planner at TWE that you talk/email with for all the planning, and when you get onboard, an assistant purser meets with you to go over the plans and attend to all the details- confirming hair/makeup appts, meet with the florist, etc. Our wedding was even more wonderful than we dreamed!

CONGRATS TO ALL 2009 BRIDES!!!

I'm getting married on the Carnival Pride on 9/6/09. I am very excited!!

This message board has been very helpful.. I've read alot of useful information. Will be checking periodically.

Hi all... I'm getting married on the Carnival Destiny 10/24/09. Has anyone ever been on that ship before? Best wishes to all 2009 brides :).

I'll let you know after August! I'm getting married in the port of Miami on the 15th.

CONGRATS TO ALL 2009 BRIDES!!!

I'm getting married on the Carnival Pride on 9/6/09. I am very excited!!

This message board has been very helpful.. I've read alot of useful information. Will be checking periodically.

I will let you know in June, we are getting married June 20th while at port in Miami!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Congratulations to all the 2009 brides! I have found this website just recently, but wanted to add my date! :)

We will be sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale on Carnival Freedom on May 31st, along with 9 members of our families. Our wedding is June 1st in Key West!! We also have four other family members joining us in Key West for the wedding. We have planned a more informal ceremony, with a lot of atmosphere from the sand under our feet and ocean breezes! :)

Hey all,

I will be getting married on the Carnival Libery, September 19, 2009! So excited and can hardly wait. I was wondering if anyone who has been married on that same cruise has any tips, advice, or fun memories they would like to share. Plus, if you have any pictures, could I see them? My fiance and I are very curious as to what the wedding will be like and we would love to hear/see other's past experience/s. Thank you! :)

Archived