2009 Brides!

mara93

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is. Because when we pulled up the sign of the resort or whatever it was where we parked said Bluebeards. So I think you will have a beautiful spot to say your I do's. Or you can always ask who ever is planning your wedding, they should know.

Hi Kim,

First off Congrats on your marriage....I know it was beautiful... I am planning to get married at bluebeard's beach on May 2010...I just wanted to know did you get married on the garden side or the beach side....Also if you don't mind can you share some pictures of Bluebeard's beach....who did you use as a coordinator...thanks and again Congrats:)

Yes, I got married on Lime Tree beach and I have to say it was the most beautiful spot ever. I actually had my hair and nails done on the ship but did my own makeup. They did a great job. Where is your daughter getting married?

My daughter is getting married at Lindquist Beach. Was recomended by her wedding planner.

Lover101-

We did the actually ceramony on the grassy part underneath a palm tree with the beach behind us because it was shady and the sand was really hot. It made for some gorgeous pictures. Then we took pictures on the beach afterward. We used Royal Ocean Events through Carnival. They did a great job. All I had to do was show up. Oh, and we did add a steal drum player and I would reccomend that! It was awesome marching down the aisle to a steal drum playing Here comes the bride. I'll try to post some pics soon.

Lover101-

We did the actually ceramony on the grassy part underneath a palm tree with the beach behind us because it was shady and the sand was really hot. It made for some gorgeous pictures. Then we took pictures on the beach afterward. We used Royal Ocean Events through Carnival. They did a great job. All I had to do was show up. Oh, and we did add a steal drum player and I would reccomend that! It was awesome marching down the aisle to a steal drum playing Here comes the bride. I'll try to post some pics soon.

Thanks Kim :) I am planning to do the same thing getting married under a palm tree and taking pictures on the beach....I really do appreciate your advise and thanks for the pictures to come :) I am so excited.

Congrats to all of you!!! We are getting married on the Carnival Destiny 1/31/09 in the port of Miami.

If anyone has any info on the port weddings please let us know! :)

Congrats! We arrive in Miami on 1/31/09 for our wedding cruise!

Wow, 2009 is coming fast, is everyone busy with planning the details? I am getting so excited!!!

It sure is! 2009 seemed so far away for so long and now it's just right around the corner. Less than 2 months to go for me....It's really exciting! I'm working on the last minute planning now (programs, welcome letters, ceremony wording)...but the meat of the planning has been completed. Congrats to all other 2009 brides!

Thanks a bunch Kim :) your pictures are beautiful and so is the surroundings....just what I am looking for :)

Congrats to all of you!!! We are getting married on the Carnival Destiny 1/31/09 in the port of Miami.

What kind of info. are you looking for? I used to coordinate weddings at the port of Miami for the various cruise lines. I just started coordinating again for extra income since times are rough these days so I am full of info.! ;) Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

what cruise are you going on?

I'm cruising NCL Dawn and marrying 2-3-09 in St Thomas.

Congrats to my almost date twin! We are on RCCL Freedom and marrying on 2-4-09 in Jamaica. It's going to come so fast with the upcoming holidays! Where in St Thomas are you getting married? We were there in 2006 for our friend's cruise wedding at the Marriott. It was so beautiful!

Hey everyone I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread but I did want to post. My bf and I (yes I say bf as we are not even engaged yet:confused:) are planning to get married is St Thomas by way of the Carnival Freedom in November 09.

I'm soo excited and am expecting a proposal anyday now. We are getting started on planning because we would like to take a large group with us.

Ok I look forward to getting to know you all and the recieving advice and ideas.

OK so I just read the entire thread and it is a wealth of info. Thanks everyone.

I loved the pic posted from Bluebeards/lime tree beach. We went to Sapphire beach this past September and while we enjoyed it for the jet skiing and hanging out I wouldn't recommend it for a wedding. I will be checking back soon to reference some info.

My daughter is getting married in St.Thomas this Jan. from the Carnival Freedom. She is getting married at Lindquist Beach which was recommend by her wedding planner. Will let you know how it was when we return. Oh, and congratulations to you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey rjpolly! got your friend add. They sure make it hard to contact people outside of the boards! Congrats on the upcoming wedding! 31.5 days!

I would love to tell you all about my experiences...feel free to contact me at sugaraynh at msn dot com!

PS...not sure if you saw this on my other posts but I am celebrating my 1st anniv on the same cruise! Let's get a drink! :)

Congrats September Bride!

Be prepared to receive very little information until 2-3 weeks prior, but rest assured that they will take AMAZING care of you! Anything I could have anticipated was done for me!

And PS>>>Buy the video! It is sooo worth it! They do a fabulous job, they set it to music, etc.

Hi There,

Those of you planning to wed on the Splendor...it's a great ship. I was on it in December 2008. it's the best Carnival ship I've been on yet. This made my 7th Carnival cruise. The retractable roof over the lido deck made all the difference in the world. What a great concept.

I'm getting married in May 2009 on the Carnival Freedom.

Congrats to everyone!

Archived