Martini/Margarita/Beer Tastings - Majesty

Iwant1

We were just on the Majesty 2/16-23. I remember seeing various tastings listed in the Freestyle Guide at various times during the week. We did not participate, so can't tell you anything of them. I can look them up (which tastings we had, when they occured, etc.) if you would be interested in more information.

My wife and I did the Martini tasting. I would have done the beer tasting also but she doesn't like beer. This was on our 2/9/08 cruise. We enjoyed it. I think you get four small martinis. The bartenders keep it entertaining and a little educational. It was $15 per person. They held two Martini tastings on different days while at sea.

Stilmo: If you would, it would be great to have more information on the possible tastings on Majesty. DH and I are scheduled for 4/12...thanks in advance for the time and energy to provide the information.

Lynn

While on the Pearl last year, we tried to attend these tastings 3 different times. Because there was not enough people, they cancelled it on the spot. The bartender said they usually like a minimum of 10 people. Has anyone else heard of this?

While on the Pearl last year, we tried to attend these tastings 3 different times. Because there was not enough people, they cancelled it on the spot. The bartender said they usually like a minimum of 10 people. Has anyone else heard of this?

Yes, I read it on another post. The way they got around it was to have their meet & greet decide to do it together so it wouldn't be cancelled. The bar tender attended the meet & greet so was up on the plan.

Yes.....while on the Spirit last year...we went to the Margarita tasting..... and only 7 of us showed up....we convinced the bartender not to cancel:rolleyes: .....and he proceeded to serve 7 full size delicious margaritas in various flavors for 15.00 per person!!! These clinics were offered on sea days on the way to AND back from New York!!This was money well spent!;)

Archived