St. Kitts Sail and Snorkel - Princess

turquoisesea

Has anyone done the Princess Sail and Snorkel on St. Kitts? The description just says "catamaran," no particular name. Would love to hear your experience with this tour.

I'm taking that tour on the Crown Princess in April but looks like you will be there before me. If you do take it, please post your review.:)

I'm taking that tour on the Crown Princess in April but looks like you will be there before me. If you do take it, please post your review.:)

I will certainly do that. I ended up booking the day sail to Nevis. The shorter Sail and Snorkel was already waitlisted. I booked the excursions (Princess) last week, about 35 days out, and many, many of the excursions were already wait listed. :eek:

I will certainly do that. I ended up booking the day sail to Nevis. The shorter Sail and Snorkel was already waitlisted. I booked the excursions (Princess) last week, about 35 days out, and many, many of the excursions were already wait listed. :eek:

I had the same problem in Bonaire for the Sea Cow ( for April 26!!:eek: ). So I've booked a private snorkel with Renee (who's had rave reviews on Cruise Critic and elsewhere. Cheaper too.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived