Victory vs Miracle

melis74

Hello all, I am planning a cruise for a small group of my DH & I's friends next Fall. Does anyone have experience on both of these ships? Looks like the Miracle is the newest but the Victory is larger. I'm sure we'll have a blast whichever we choose.

If anyone can offer their opinion I would appreciate it!

NCL Sun 09/02

RCI Mariner of the Seas 05/04

CCL Fascination in...

I would prefer the Miracle over the Victory. Less "crowds" on the Miracle, I like the layout better, which have the public rooms smaller but less diversified, the Lido pool areas are nicer (I HATE THE STEPPES on the Destiny class).

And I did not like the green decor on the Victory, but the colors are a little funky on the Miracle, too, especially in the dining room.

Both ships are nice, but I have found the ships over 100,000 gt just TOO big.

JMHO.

We haven't sailed either, but we were chosing between the 2. In the end we chose the Miracle for our 7/3 trip. One of the main reasons was the Miracle goes to 4 ports instead of 3. I also wanted a smaller ship.

This is our first cruise, so I was a little concerned about "sea days" and what to do. My kids, although they love to swim, grow tired of the pool after a few hours. I'm sure there is a TON of things for kids to do on sea days, but this is a "family" vacation and I wanted the kids to experience as much as possible.

We have sailed on both and prefer the Miracle much more than the Victory. As was stated above the Victory can be difficult to navigate. The cd's on the Miracle were also very good and I think that's a big part of the cruise. But the Miracle was also better in all aspects. There was nothing really wrong with the Victory.....the Miracle was just better. IMHO

Archived